Chapter 61

Milo Delavan, the next evening
I had that dream again. I was up under her and I was happy as hell. For once in my life, I had someone to love on some serious shit. I wanted to turn this dream into a reality but I'd be dead wrong if I did. But then again after all of my pain and suffering...I deserved to be happy, right?

Sitting up in bed, I wiped the sleep out of my eyes and flipped through the hotel tv channels. Wasn't no good channels so I gave up and put on some old cartoons from back in the day.

Beside me, some left over room service food just laid there. Probably cold but I was still gone eat it like it was brand new.

I was glad I was out of the house though. I liked the atmosphere hotels gave me. Especially nice ones. I felt a sense of calmness. Like I had no worries at all. Back at home I had nothing but worries. Concerned fa a niggas life. Worried if his sister was gone kill him and his brother.

Shit was crazy.

There was something wrong with Maddy. It was best to just leave shawty alone until I could figure out what she had planned out. She was evil and out to get me and Luca. Luca was probably gone be the first victim if he didn't realize her intentions.

***
Luca Delavan
I lost to Maddy for the 4th time today in COD. She also beat me in fortnite, 2k, and wii sports. I was letting her win. If I really wanted to try I would.

I let out a big sigh, hanging upside down on the couch and staring into space.

"What else you wanna play?" She asked.

"I'm good for right now." I shrugged, scrolling through my phone. Odd enough, shit was dry. I remember I used to have mad hoes and mad Ig notifs. Now my phone was silent.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing." I lied.

She pondered her thoughts for a minute. "You thinking bout Anus?"

Pitifully, I admitted to it. "Yeah."

"Bro bro...ion know who needs to tell you but...y'all don't really need each other. Your just stuck on the idea of her. I'm telling you." She shrugged, flipping the tv settings to cable.

"Your buggin..." I scoffed.

"No...look at yourself. C'mon now. Your sitting here on a Saturday night playing video games with your little sister moping around over a girl who's probably not thinking bout you." She shrugged. "Trust me, I know how girls be too."

"For real?" I asked sitting up, now more attentive.

She nodded her head surfing through the channels. "Yeah. She's not thinking bout you. I guarantee she's with another dude right now."

"I'd kill her if she was." I sighed.

"She is." She nodded now closing her eyes and rubbing her temples. "I would too...plus I see what she's doing right now."

"W-what is she doing?" I asked.

She took a sigh of bad news. "Do I really need to tell you?"

"So should I kill her now or like right now. I got the time." I shrugged looking down at the ground.

"Relax...just don't even retaliate. Sit back and let her be the trashy bitch she is. You don't need her." She said looking straight into my eyes.

I was on edge and listening to anything that was told to me. But to be honest, I trusted her. She was my sister. "I don't?"

"No Luca...you have me and Milo...even though he's buggin right now . But...like you literally don't need anybody." She explained, staring deep into my eyes fa a second.