Chapter 17

Luca Delavan
"Wow." She panted.

"I know." I nodded.

"You made me cum at least 4 or 5 times." she chuckled.

"6. I counted." I shrugged, picking at my finger nails.

"Had me levitating and shit. Never fucked on a ceiling before." She laughed.

"Mmhm." I murmured. "You got somewhere you gotta be or...?"

"I don't know I thought I'd stay." she shrugged, wrapping her arm around me, rubbing on my chest, trailing her fingers across my tattoos and shit. I watched her fingers as they trailed across my tattoos.

Taking her hand, I looked her in the eyes. Then I kissed it.

"What are you doing?" she chuckled.

Taking a deep breath, I waved my hand around making her suddenly forget what happened. The last 3 hours to be exact.

She stared blankly at me with no emotion in her eyes as if she were dead. I let go of her getting out of bed.

I left her lying there. In a few seconds she was gone get up and without asking me questions, put her clothes on and leave my crib. So grabbing my towel, I wrapped it around my waist.

I looked back at shawty still laying there before I teleported to the downstairs bathroom so I could take a shower. I had a long ass day and just needed this shit to end it. A hot shower. Turning on the water, I let it hit my face. Then I ran my fingers through my hair.

Grabbing the soap, I lathered it all over my body with my rag. I had to get the sex smell off me. Believe it or not I hated the smell as much as I had it. It made a nigga gag.

The girl I just fucked, she was in that class I always skipped in the mornings at school. I been bothering her for the last month. Then finally today I made the right move and took her back to the crib. I was tryna see if she was a freak like she was claiming to be in them text messages.

No you were tryna forget about Anais. You ain't slick.

"Shut the fuck up." I mumbled letting the water hit my face.

Shawty from school was aight tho. She couldn't ride for shit but the build up was fire. Would I fuck her again? Nah.

After taking my shower, I felt a cold ass breeze hit me once I stepped out of the bathroom. I looked to my left only to see the girl left the front door wide open. I rolled my eyes, tracking water across the wooden floors just to close and lock it.

Finally heading back upstairs, I entered my room. Sitting on my bed I took a deep breath. I stared blankly into space but that ain't stop me from getting small flashbacks of what happened last night.

Her smile, laugh, voice, face, smell all fucking stuck with me and I couldn't get shawty out my head. It was frustrating. Closing my eyes, I could still sense shawty's energy. I had to follow it.

"I fuckin hate it here." I huffed.

***

Milo Delevan
"You the only girl I've ever taken rollerskating." I chuckled, approaching the building with Anais.

"Really?" She asked. "I used to come here all the time in middle and high school."

"Yeah." I answered.

"You know how to skate?" She asked.

"I mean-" I started before cutting myself off.

"I could already see ima have to teach you." She chuckled.