Chapter 68

Anais Jones
A week later, Friday night
"Cory stay blowing me off to hang out with his niggas. This is some bullshit. And he got the nerve to borrow my car too." Bianca complained.

I rolled my eyes, flipping the page of the book I was reading. "Damn that's tuff."

"I got ready for nothing. Fresh out the shower, hair done, nails done and no nigga. You know what, next time he want some coochie he not getting none." She continued, sitting next to me on the couch.

I shrugged my shoulders. I was barely listening to this girl. I was just tryna read my damn book in peace. It'd been a while since I opened one and it felt so good to. It was about a girl and her boyfriend or whatever. They loved each other but he kept hiding mad shit from her.

But they sex was so bomb. Them scenes always had me hot and heavy. I loved their relationship though. They were made for each other. He had his flaws but she made them better.

Kind of reminded me of me and Luca. But I feel like I wasn't good at fixing his flaws at all.

Taking a deep breath, I looked over at Bianca who was just staring at me.

"What?" I chuckled, closing the book.

"Lets go out. I'm not finna waste this hair style. I ain't get laid and slaid fa nothing." She shrugged.

I thought about it. It was a nice 65 degrees tonight. Honestly I would love to go to a nice paint and wine class. Listen to the live music across the street. Grab some food, take gas station pics then come home.

"Where?" I asked.

"The club."

"I'm good."

She sucked her teeth. "Girrrrl..."

"Whaaaat?" I asked.

"Lets go. When was the last time we went to the club together? Like last year cause of the damn virus. Come on. You got some clothes you left over here from the last times we went. Why not?" She said.

I thought about it. To be honest I just wanted another chill night. That shit with Luca was still bothering me. To distract myself, I either had to get real drunk or chill how I was doing now. Too much stimulation was never good for me. There was no telling what I might do.

"Shit. I'll even pay for our Uber. It's ladies free before 11:00 and you been complaining all week about wanting to get black out drunk so this our chance." She reasoned.

"I mean you gotta point. Not gone hold you." I smirked.

"Okay so get ready!" She squeaked, skipping down the hall.

I rolled my eyes putting down my book. I had a love hate relationship with the club. I guess going out this one time wouldn't hurt.

***