Chapter 83

Anais Jones, 7:00am
"BAE! GUESS WHAT!" I cheesed, skipping and hopping into my bedroom.

"You keep on slippin and sliding, you gone buss ya ass. Ain't you just get out the shower?" Milo chuckled.

"Yes, yes but guess what!" I exclaimed, sitting on my bed to dry myself off.

"What?"

"THE PROGRAM CALLED ME BACK!" I cheesed.

"And?!"

"AND I GOT IN! I start tomorrow!" I squealed.

"Wow luh mama. That's what's up!" He smiled. "I'm prada you."

I couldn't help but wrap my arms around him. "Thank you!"

I kissed Milo repeatedly all over the face. "I'm. So. Excited!"

"You keep on kissing me, ima give you sum to kiss." He cheesed.

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

He grabbed on his dick through his boxers, implying but not saying anything.

"You a nasty nigga when you wanna be." I scoffed.

"I'm allowed to be once in a while."

I bit my lip as he stared at me. "Come here."

Moving in closer, he caressed my cheek.

"You getting water all over me fam." He mumbled as I climbed on top of him.

"And what about it?"

Milo gripped my legs as I sat on him. He laid back on the wall and reached in to kiss me. From here he got to slipping my towel off and letting his hands wander. Kissing on my neck and shit. I could tell he was getting in his luh freaky mode.

Suddenly, his phone started going off. He sucked his teeth pulling away from our kiss. But I continued to kiss on his neck and shit while he checked his phone. I loved bringing the freak outta him.

"Damn my timer going off. I gotta leave for work." He sighed, pecking my lips before lifting me off of him and getting up from bed.

I pouted my lips. "Man. I don't want you to go."

"My nigga you coming with me. What's the big deal?" He laughed leaving the room.

I threw myself back on the bed, letting out a huge sigh.

"I just wanna stay in bed all day and cuddle. Is that too much to ask?"

"Get up, get dressed. How bout I take you to the beach later? It's gone be 95 later on."

"Oooo yes! I could finally wear that bikini I wore last summer. Shit...if I could still fit it." I sighed getting out of bed.

He raised his eyebrow at me.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Bikini?"

"Uh yeah...duh." I spat. "What I look like wearing a one piece? I could never. Gotta show off them assets ya heard."

"You gone get put in ya place if you keep talking to me like that." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. Milo's baby ass wasn't gone do nothing. I love how he tried to act all threatening when in reality, man wouldn't hurt a fly.

"Come put me in my place then." I laughed, covering my mouth. "Do me dirty sir. That's what me and miss girl been waiting for since the other day."

"How bout we save it for the beach. Get sand all in between ya ass cheeks."