Chapter 37

Luca Delevan
It was round 4 in the morning and my ass was still up. I knew I was gone regret staying up come daylight but I couldn't sleep. Anais laid beside me KNOCKED and snoring. Dick put ha ass to sleep real quick. Bet I had her seeing stars.

She was good too but I had some more shit I needed to teach her. But I ain't want her going back teaching no other nigga what I taught her. Overall, I made her buss like 4 times all while I was tryna keep mine in. 5 minutes in and I was struggling. It was just mandatory she got hers first.

Looking over at her, I traced my finger down her arm. I wanted her to wake up but ion think that was gone happen. Shawty was slumped.

Would it have been wrong to tell her there was a fire and scare her awake? I didn't see the harm.

Shaking her, I watched as she tossed and turned in her sleep. Then I called her name.

"Anais!" I shouted.

"Hmm?!" She murmured, opening her eyes and confused as hell.

"There's a whole ass fire in your kitchen!" I panicked, pointing out of her room.

"YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS?!" She gasped, sitting up in bed. Before she could climb over me to get out, I grabbed her by the arm stopping her. 

"Relax. I was playing." I cackled.

"Luca I should deadass deck you in the face right now word to." She hissed, punching me in my chest. "We got school tomorrow asshole."

I rubbed on the spot where she hit me. "Damn! The fuck did I do. It was just one of my ticks!"

"Really? One of your ticks was to yell 'Anais there's a whole ass fire in your kitchen?' Nigga go to sleep. For I whoop yo ass." She grumbled, getting back under her covers.

"I- Nigga who ass you gone whoop?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her.

"Get off meeeeeee." She groaned, laughing a little. "I'm finna bite you." 

"Bite me, I'll bite ya ass back. Right in the ass cheek. So try me." I scoffed.

"Can you please just go to sleep? I'm tired." She complained.

"Not til you let me suck on ya titties again." I teased, grabbing both of them from behind.

She took a deep breath. "I'm gone merk ya ass. On my mommy."

"Aight I'll stop." I snickered.

She ain't even respond, she just started snoring again. But at least we were spooning. Usually I ain't like to be touched. I ain't like human contact at all unless I was fuckin somebody. But this typa shit was my weakness.

***
6:45am
"Come on Luca get up." I heard, waking me from my sleep.

"Hmm?" I murmured, dragging my hand across my face.

"Come on, I gotta change my sheets. Get up." Anais huffed.

When I sat up in bed, I realized Anais was completely dressed for school and ready to go.

"I washed ya clothes and folded em for you." She smirked, patting me on my head.

"Oh I knew this was finna happen so I brought a change of clothes with me." I smiled, patting her on her head and getting up from the bed.

"I- you know what I ain't even gone argue witchu. Just do what you gotta do so we can go to school." She sighed, quickly stripping the sheets off her bed. "This like my 50 millionth time changing my sheets."

"Not my fault you be so wet." I smirked.

She paused what she was doing to look at me.

"Luca gone get ready." She laughed.