Chapter 55

Milo Delavan, 5:00pm
I sat at the kitchen table feeling exhausted and drained. I ain't even do nun all day. My energy was just non existent at this point. I got this eerie ass feeling that something around me wasn't right. I was in a funk that I couldn't lift myself out of.

For a split second when Maddy came home, I had hope. But now I was probably even worse than before. All that mattered was Luca's well being though. He'd been so happy lately. It made me happy to see him like that.

At least I didn't have to worry bout him. My biggest fear was that he would overdose. But Anais minimized the chances and I was thankful for that.

Snapping out of my daze, I heard someone open the front door. Then eventually enter the kitchen.

I looked up only to see Maddy walk in. 

"Sup." She nodded grabbing little bites from the kitchen cabinet and throwing her book bag down.

I flexed my jaw trying not to spaz on the spot but it spewed out of me like word vomit.

"You fucked with Sean anyway...didn't you? After I muh fuckin told you not to." I gritted, sitting back in my seat.

She seemed shocked that I found out. Almost scared. "Relax. Your bugging."

"I think you forget Ima fuckin witch and I could see everything everyone does." I scolded her. "You been fucking up the energy in the house lately."

She stopped in her tracks. "YOUR NOT GONNA PROOVE THAT I FUCKED SEAN AND IF I DID, SO FUCKING WHAT. I CAN MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS."

"But I saw you! I USED A SPELL AND SAW WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT. And when I get to school, I'm gonna embarrass the fuck outta you and whoop his ass. And just WAIT til Luca hear about this."

"Apparently you didn't see enough." She laughed.

I was confused as fuck. Usually when a teenage girl found out that you found out sum bout her, her heart gone get ta racing. But Maddy was just laughing. Laughing and eating her little bites.

I furrowed my brows. "The fuck you laughing for? I'm serious."

She continued to laugh. "I'm gonna choke. Stop it."

"Aight you gettin me dumb tight. Word to moms, ima put you in ya place luh girl." I mumbled, clenching my fists. "The fuck you laughing for. You fucked a whole ass pedo and he got away with violating you."

"It's funny you think you know what happened." She sighed, wiping her tears and leaving the kitchen.

Once again, I felt puzzled and conflicted. My head was spinning and for a second I thought a nigga was dizzy.

I took a seat, lightheaded as fuck then stared into space until it was gone. What the fuck was going on right now? Did she like...put a spell on me a sum?

I felt an angry presence around me but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then I looked down at Sean's phone that had still been in front of me. I was gone show Maddy what the fuck I was talkin bout. I ain't even wanna look my damn self.

***
Anais Jones
The sensation of Luca's smooth bottom lip rubbing against my clit was exactly what I been craving for a while now. I liked how he held on to my waist and stopped licking when he wanted me to ride his face. I was starting to tear because he would not let go until I got my nut. He was making sure to take his time too.