Chapter 39

twin souls- upon meeting, twin souls are instantly consumed by a fierce passion that entwines them towards deeper revelations until true harmony is found.
***
Luca Delavan, 12:58am
"Okay...who was your weird celebrity crush?"
Anais asked playing in my hair. "Mine was Johnny Depp."

We were laid up on her couch, warming each other up and watching tv. She laid on top of me while I rested my hand on her lower back.

"Johnny Depp? The pale nigga in Edward scissor hands?" I cackled.

"Yes! That man could get it then and he could get it now." She smirked, putting a piece of hair behind her ear. "Who was yours though?"

"Oprah." I answered in complete seriousness.

She stopped running her fingers through my hair. "OPRAH?!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah shawty thick." I smiled thinking of her ass.

"Oprah Winfrey?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Yes. This Oprah." I nodded, pulling my phone from my back pocket and showing her the picture.

Her jaw dropped

Her jaw dropped. "LUCA!" She cackled.

"Thick right?" I smirked.

"You bad fa business my guy." She scoffed.

"But you would fuck Edward Scissor hands?! Jack Sparrow headass. So nah you bad fa business." I laughed.

"Bad fa business..." She teased, shaking her head.

I sucked my teeth. "Well since I'm so bad fa business, how bout I just leave?"

"Nooooo." She whined.

"Ew...deadass get off me." I demanded, lifting her off of me.

She rolled her eyes. "Not you being mad."

"Ain't nobody mad. But I do have to leave." I sighed sitting up on the couch.

"Man you always have to leave." She pouted.

"Well I got shit to do." I admitted knowing ion have a damn thing to do.

She sucked her teeth. "You know damn well you ain't got shit to do."

It crazy how she knew how I was already.

"Well I can't stay cause ion got a change of clothes so I'll see you at school tomorrow." I shrugged, putting my sneakers on that were beside the couch.