Chapter 87

Anais Jones, Monday morning
This weekend had been AMAZING but now it was back to business. Starting with Friday. Friday was sum out a movie. I saw a side to Milo that he kept hidden from me for so long. Not just the magic side but his freak side.

Man made me cum back to back while he only came a good 2 or 3 times. Afterwards, he rubbed me down and took away all that soreness he gave me. I cleaned the bloody scratches on his back that I gave him.

The next day, Saturday we made a big breakfast together, ate it all. Then chilled and watched movies all day. Fell asleep at the same time too.

We woke up on the couch on Sunday. Sunday had to be the best. It was nice and hot outside so we went to go get Sundae's in downtown Brooklyn. He took me to the park and we walked around the trail.

The smell of barbecues and little kid parties brought me back to the good ole days. After the park we walked all the way back to my crib where we watched Martin reruns.

But, that evening, he had to go home. I was kinda sad cause he hasn't went home in a long time. But he said sum bout having to take care of something.

He just better show up to my art show today. Or I was gone be pissed. He wouldn't miss it for the world to be honest.

It was best to stay focused though. I was about to be around other artists and celebrity guests. Who knows who could've showed up at the function. I really had Milo to thank though. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have had this opportunity.

Still wished he could have motivated me throughout. There were so many times where Hakeem pushed me a little too hard and I wanted to quit. I would try and vent but he wouldn't be there. Even through our text messages and FaceTime calls he was a bit dry. It was all about Roshon those few weeks.

I guess that's how he got sent to the art show as well.

Either way, I was past all of that. I was happy that we sort of patched things up. I was happy he owned up to his faults and we could move from this. Later on he was gone be supporting me at the art show. We were gone celebrate and things will only get better from there.

I was excited as hell.

***
Luca Delavan
4 weeks off the heroin. 2 weeks off the powda. 5 days without any alcohol or cigarettes. Just...water. Nothing but water and pain killers for chronic migraines. I wasn't doing good but I was doing better.

Finally moved from the couch into my bed. That was a start. I showered day and night. Got back into my old habits. Taking care of my skin and shit like I used to. I would go to the basement sometimes to lift weights and do pushups but I got flash backs of murdering Bianca.

Couldn't deal with that so I went back upstairs.

Abstinence was another thing that had me feeling a little more active. Who would have thought? Me, Luca. Not having any kind of sex at my own will. Shit blew my mind.

After Ayleks, I couldn't really touch no other female. Not gone lie like the sex wasn't good. It just wasn't as good as the sex I had with Anais. Anais...wow. Haven't thought of her name in mad long.

"Anais." I said aloud.

It brought a smile to my face. Even her name made my dick hard.

Anais hated me though. So I tried to find what I found in her in other females.

I invited one more girl over after Ayleks. She was...kind of like Anais. Tattoos, fro, piercings, the whole nine. Got her into my bed, looked ha in the eyes, but I just couldn't do it. It ain't feel right. So I respectfully told her to leave. Ever since, my sex drive just ain't been the same.