Kiss and Tell | Kishibe Taiga

Me : number 2!!

Gaia : don't you have to study?

Me : already did! That's why I can post two stories!

Kishibe : she worked hard in her free time

Me : exactly! This one was requested by bellalidashi11. I hope you like it!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Your POV

"This is a bad idea-" Sneaking around can never be a good idea. Because there will be a time that you'll get caught. "We'll be fine. There's no one around." Kishibe said, holding my hand. Once he checked no one was in sight, he walked off school property. He dragged me after him. "See? No one saw us." He said with a smile. I held onto my backpack and couldn't help but giggle. He walked slower once we were in my neighborhood.

I walked to my house. "We can also tell everyone that we're a couple?" Kishibe said, looking at me. "Not yet. You know how everyone will be. I don't want unnecessary attention." I said, looking at my feet. "I understand." He said and let go of my hand. I unlocked the front door. "Do you want to stay for dinner?" I asked with a smile. He shook his head. "My parents expect me home soon." He said, pouting. I pecked his lips. "I'll see you tomorrow then." I smiled. He nodded and smiled. "See you tomorrow, love." He said and kissed my forehead before he walked away, waving at me.

----------

I filled water bottles together with Gaia. "Did Kishibe ask you out or what?" she suddenly asked. I almost choked on my spit. "No, why would you ask that?" I asked, trying to act normal. She giggled. "We're not stupid. You two would be so adorable together! Everyone ships you two." She said with a smile. I rolled my eyes. "He's the captain of the soccer team. He has better things to do then entertain me." I said and put the bottles in the bag. I carried the bottles to the soccer field for practice.

On my way out, I bumped into Kishibe. "Oh hi!" he said with a smile. "Hi, ready for practice?" I asked, smiling back. He nodded. "Fired up and ready to go!" he said, chuckling. I nodded and smiled. "Just kiss already!" Gaia said as she walked out. I rolled my eyes. "I'll see you on the field." I said to Kishibe. I walked to the field and ignored Gaia following me as she questioned me about Kishibe.

----------

Kishibe tripped. Again. It was the third time he fell during practice. "Kishibe! I know (Y/n) distracts you but stop falling over your own feel!" Izumi yelled. The other laughed. Kishibe got up and sighed. The girls at the sideline laughed as well. I got up and walked away, face as red as a tomato. "(Y/n)! Learn to take a joke!" Gaia yelled after me. "Leave my girlfriend alone." Kishibe blurted out and walked after me. "Wait WHAT!?"

I was packing my stuff in the locker room when Kishibe walked in. "Just tell them already. It's getting frustrating." I said and grabbed my backpack. "Uhm, I just did- but not intentional." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. I sat down. He sat beside me. "What they think or want to know, is not important. I love you, you love me. That's what matters." Kishibe said, holding my hand. I looked up and stared into his eyes. He leaned down and kissed me, wrapping my arms around me. I hummed softly and smiled in the kiss. He's right. I love him, he loves me.

"GUYS THEY'RE KISSING!!!" oh damn it....
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Me : an ending with comedy

Gaia : thank you

Me : -_-

Kishibe : aish...

Me : well yep. That's two in a day. Maybe I can make a third...

Gaia : get a break!

Me : we'll see. See you guys at my next update! Oh, I forgot to mention something! I'm going to publish a new book this week! For those who like Kpop and Stray Kids, keep a look out for it....