Eyes Shining Like Ice | Yukimura Hyouga

Yukimura Hyouga a.k.a Njord Snio

Requested by crison18645
Have fun reading!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
"New day, new chances." I said as I woke up. The sun was shining through the curtains. Another beautiful day in Hokkaido.

I walked downstairs, picking up the same smell like every morning. "Good morning (F/N)." he said. "Good morning Fubuki-sempai!" I yelled. Yes, Fubuki Shirou is my guardian since my parents abandoned me. Fubuki talked once to them, but they told him it wasn't a mistake. It's no problem living with him, because he cares about me.

Fubuki and I left at the same time, but I walked to the house of my best friend, Yukimura Hyouga. I know him for years and I secretly have a crush on him, but I don't have the nerves to confess to him.

Yukimura's POV

"Rozu, I'm not going to confess. " I said. "Why not? Why don't you tell me who it is?" Rozu asked impatient (a/n: Yukimura in this story haves a older sister. She's a head bigger than Yukimura with blue eyes and brown hair. Now let's get on with the story.) I signed. "She's my best friend, so she won't see me as more." I explained. "Oh, it's about (F/N)." she said. I nodded with a blush. "Aww, cute." Rozu said making a cat face (-_-'). "Oh shut up." I said and just at that moment, the bell rang.

Reader's POV

I signed as I ringed the doorbell. Yukimura opened the door, clearly nervous. "Hey Yukimura. " I said. "Let's go." he said before grabbing my hand tight and dragging me along with him.

"Yukimura, can you stop dragging me?" I asked. "Oh okay, sorry." Yukimura said, letting me go. This plan needs to work or else Rozu gets in trouble, he thought.

(Yukimura's POV)
~Flashback~

"Uhm Rozu, can I ask you something?" I asked very nervous. "Yeah sure, tell me." Rozu said witha smile. "You got a boyfriend, right?" I asked carefully. "Yes but, is that the question?" Rozu asked with a frown. "N-no, but how did he confess to you?" I asked, fighting my blush. "Uhm, do you know that ice lake, ten minutes walking from here?" she asked. "Yeah." I said, holding it in mind. "Well, he took me there to show it. I've never seen it before and he knew that. There he confessed to me." Rizu explained. I nodded. Rozu started getting a dark smirk on her face. "Wait a minute...Yuki-nii is in LOVE!" she yelled. I growled and ran out of her room.

~end Flashback~

Reader's POV

"Where are we going?" I asked him. "We're almost there, but first close your eyes." Yukimura said with puppy eyes. I signed and closed my eyes. Yukimura stepped behind me and grabbed my shoulders. He carefully pushed me to the right direction. He stopped me after a minute and turned me around. "Open up." he whispered. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. A beautiful ice lake with snowdrops around it. "Wow, it's beautiful." I said. Yukimura chuckled softly and grabbed my hand. He walked down the hill, taking me with him.

He sat down at the edge of the lake and I followed him. "Uhm (F/N), do you like someone?" Yukimura asked very carefully. "Maybe." I said. "Oh please don't tell me you like Shirosaki, every girl I know likes him." Yukimura cried without any tears (o-kay •_•"). "No, he's not even nice or hot." I said. "Well, who do you like?" Yukimura asked, slightly panicked. "I like you." I said like it was totally nothing. Yukimura leaned closer and crashed his lips on mine.

I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around him as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He licked my lower lip and I parted my lips. His tongue started wrestling with mine and he won. Yukimura slowly pinned me down to the ground, into the soft snow. His tongue played with mine, but I just enjoyed the over-passionated kiss.

After minutes of kissing (if you can keep up with that), we broke the kiss. I was panting slightly, also was Yukimura. He was still leaning over me. He slowly wiped some saliva away from my mouth. "I love you, my beautiful (F/N)." Yukimura said. "I love you too, my dear Hyouga-kun." I said and sealed my lips with his again.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Damn, I've become kind of a pervert
Well, thanks to crison18645 for requesting
Next one is Kishibe Taiga
Requests are still welcome!
Love y'all