Stalked | Gouenji Shuuya Go

Gouenji Shuuya a.k.a Axel Blaze

Me : ths one is requested by @HolyEmpressKira
.
.
.
.
.
Me : no one is here...I'm lonely, well have fun reading!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Part 1

I'm just 22 years old and just had a new boyfriend, Morino Yohan (he's also your stalker in this story. He's almost just as tall as Gouenji here, has brown hair and green eyes). I love Yohan very much, but that's about to change.

I was cleaning the room when Yohan walked in. "Hey." I said happily. "Shut up! You forgot to clean the kitchen!" he yelled at me. I looked at him with a questioning look. He stared to look more angry and slapped me. "Don't look at me like that!" he yelled and walked out of the room.

When Yohan was gone, I decided to call Gouenji, a good childhood friend, to tell him about what happened. I grabbed the phone and called. "Hey (F/N), how are you?" Gouenji asked friendly with his warm, deep voice. "Well, I need you tell you something." I said nervously. "What's going on?" he asked. "Yohan yelled at me and slapped me this morning." I said nervously. Gouenji kept quiet for some time. "Gouenji?" I asked. "Come at my house, I want to talk to you personally." he said and hang up. I layed the phone down. I walked upstairs to get dressed.

I left the house and went to Gouenji's house. He opened the door and smiled. I walked into the house, followed by Gouenji. I sat down on the couch and he sat down next to me.

I told the whole story. "Didn't you thought about asking police for help?" Gouenji asked me. "He said that if I ever call police, he will kill me." I said, almost crying. "Why don't you leave him?" he asked sensitive. "I don't know." I said. "Call me if he gets more violent, okay?" Gouenji asked, looking worried at me. I nodded and stoop up. He let me out and I went home.

When I walked into the house, I saw Yohan in the kitchen waiting for me. He walked up to me and pushed me to the floor. My head hitted the floor pretty hard. "Where did you go?!" he asked mad. "Just to a friends house." I said, trying not to yell. "Who? That Gouenji man?" he yelled. I cried and layed my hands on my head. Yohan looked threatening at me and kicked me. "Stop it!" I begged. "You was with Gouenji, nasty bitch." he yelled. I crawled and tried to stand up. He grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me up. I slapped him and ran up the stairs. I ran into the bedroom and locked it. Yohan was punching against the door and yelling. I grabbed the phone and called 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" the lady asked. "Please help me, my boyfriend wants to kill me." I said, crying. "Miss, please stay calm." the lady said. "I'm at (your own address), please help." I begged. "Police is on its way." the lady said and hang up. I sat down on the bed and cried, waiting for police.

Time skip; a few hours later

When police arrived, Yohan was arrested. I told him it's over and I was going to move out. He told me he wasn't done with me yet. I felt scared, knowing that I'm not done with him yet.

I called Gouenji, to ask him or I could stay at his house for some time. He said yes, so I packed my stuff (what Yohan didn't broke or trowed away, so not much) and left the house.

Gouenji waited for me in front of his house. "Are you okay?" he asked, clearly concerned. "My head hurts a little bit, nothing else." I said. I walked inside and putted my stuff in the living room. I looked up at Gouenji. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. "Thanks for let me staying here." I said. "No thanks, he won't hurt you anymore, I promise." he said softly.

I walked upstairs and putted my stuff in the quest room. I layed down on the bed and rubbed my head. I closed my eyes and fall asleep.

The next day