Valentine's Problem | Ichimonji Kirito

Ichimonji Kirito a.k.a Nobby Naga

Me : still here at Gassan waiting for Ichimonji
Ichimonji : sorry I'm late
Me : no problem, its your turn
Ichimonji : got no problem with that, as long you don't turn me into a pervy
Me : thank god, well do the disclaimer
Ichimonji : Destiny doesn't own Inazuma Eleven (Go/Chrono Stone/Galaxy) or you
Me : thanks Ichimonji, have fun reading
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Me and Gaia were sitting outside of Gassan Kunimitsu. We sat in the same class and she was dating Minamisawa Atsushi. I didn't care about that. She and Minamisawa were really cute around each other. I liked someone else. Minamisawa's best friend. His red hair, cute eyes, tanned skin and his black shining eyes. I'm talking about...Ichimonji Kirito. I liked him since the first day I met him, but I don't have a change. The biggest problem now is...it's Valentines Day.

Ichimonji's POV

Valentines Day. The day a lot of girls come to guys from the soccer team to confess. Most time without success. Some girls already came to me, but I rejected them all. I wanted to confess my feelings to (L/N) (F/N). I bet I wouldn't have success.

I walked to my locker to grab my soccer bag. I opened my locker and guess...a lot of candy, carts and what so ever was inside. I asked the janitor for two trash bags for all that stuff. I just loaded one bag full and started the next one. "Ichimonji!" a voice yelled. I begged in my head it wasn't a fangirl asking if I read her cart or got her candy. Luckily it wasn't. It was a bit difficult, because it was (L/N). I shaked my head and acted like I normal did. "Hey (L/N)." I said. "Need some help?" she asked and took one bag from me. "What the...what's this stuff?" she asked confused. "Candy, carts and other things." I explained. "Wow, must be hard." she said. I smiled and we brought the bags away.

I tried to hold every minute of talking to her with me. "Uhm (L/N), do you like someone?" I asked, making her blush. Damn, so cute. "Maybe." she said, looking away. "Are you going to confess to him?" I asked a bit nervous. "No, but I got to go." she said. "Okay, see you later." I said and she left.

Gaia's POV

I had a mission today. Getting (L/N) and Ichimonji together. Me and Minamisawa made up a plan. We already spoke to Hyoudou and created a perfect plan.

I was time. Hyoudou and Minamisawa looked for Ichimonji and found him to the dressing room of the soccer club. They locked the door quietly. "Just look here (L/N)." I said when we stood in front of the dressing room. "Why should I..." she didn't asked me what she wanted to ask, because I pushed her inside. I locked the door and left.

Reader POV

"Very funny Gaia, now open up." I said. "Hey (L/N)." I turned around and saw Ichimonji sitting in his soccer uniform. He didn't wore his shoes yet and he had put of his headband. "Can you help me with getting it back on?" he asked. I nodded and walked torwards him. He turned his back to me and I tied his headband. "Thanks, it fell of when I putted of my shirt." he explained. "No problem." I simply replied.

This is done on purpose, isn't it?

"Is the other door locked too?" I asked him. He simply nodded. I signed and sat on the wooden bench. "Who brought you here?" he asked, clearly to break the silence. "Gaia." I said. He sat next to me. I didn't looked up, because I tried to controll my blush. Ichimonji grabbed his phone and looked at all the messages of his fangirls. He simply signed annoyed and deleted all of them. "Didn't the girl you like texted you?" I asked teasing. His face turned a bit red. "No, she didn't." he said. I blushed. He likes someone! "You like someone, don't you?" I asked. He turned his red face to me. "Yeah." he said. "Can I...uhm...know who?" I asked nervously. "She sits next to me." he whispered softly, but just hard enough to hear it. "What?" I asked.

His face came closer to mine and he kissed my cheek. He slowly came closer to my mouth, my nose touching his. "(F/N), c-can I k-kiss you?" he asked. I never saw him like this, so nervous and fearful of rejection. I simply nodded. He came closer and pressed his lips against mine. His arms around me, pulling me closer giving me a safe feeling. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He nervously licked my lower lip. I replied by parting my lips and felt his tongue swirling around mine.

When he broke the kiss, I simply stared at him. "(F/N), I love you." he said. I tried to understand what happened. My crush, Ichimonji Kirito, just kissed me. I took a deep breath and looked in his eyes. "I love you too, Kirito." I said. He smiled and hugged me thight. The door flew open and we both looked up. "How sweet." Gaia said, with Minamisawa next to her. "This was on purpose, wasn't it?" I asked. She nodded. "You..." I got up and ran after her. "It was for you and Ichimonji." she said. "Still." I said. Ichimonji stood next to Minamisawa. "That's my girl." Ichimonji said. "Yeah and that my girl." Minamisawa said and both laughed.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Me : finally done.
Ichimonji : why did it took so long?
Me : I also have other books to work on.
Ichimonji : sorry, I just asked.
Me : *laughs* well see ya all later!