Sunny Day | Amemiya Taiyou

Amemiya Taiyou a.k.a Sol Daystar

Me : hey hey hey *happy smile*

Gaia : bye bye bye

Me : what?

Taiyou : you're way too happy

Me : not true!

Taiyou : true!

Me : urg shut up! This one is dedicated to SabrinaAnTorres

Taiyou : have fun reading!

Me : that's my line!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
The sun was shining as I walked through the park with my best friend, Antei Gaia. We sat down on a bench and chatted. A soccer ball roled to my feet. I picked it up, smiling.

"Hey!" I looked up and saw a boy with orange hair and a boy with brown hair and rings around his neck. "Oh, this belongs to you?" I asked and got up. "Yeah, sorry." the orange-haired boy said. "No problem, I'm (L/N) (F/N)." I said. The brown-haired boy smiled happily. "I'm Sata Tosamaru and this is my best friend Amemiya Taiyou." Sata said. Taiyou nodded as I handed him the ball back.

Now I saw it! They are in the same school as me!

At the end of the day I left the park on my own. "Hey (F/n) wait!" Taiyou yelled and ran towards me. "Oh hey Taiyou-kun." I said happily. He panted and smiled. "Walking home alone?" Taiyou asked. I nodded and he grabbed my hand. "No worry, I'll walk you home." Taiyou said ad dragged me along with him. "O-OI!" I said, but he simply walked further, ignoring me.

As soon as we reached my house, Taiyou let go of me and smiled. "There you go!" Taiyou said happily. "Why did you want to take me home?" I asked. He smiled and came closer. "I saw you on school and I want to know you better." Taiyou said with a happy voice. "Why?" I asked and Taiyou came closer again. "Because you're cute." he said sweetly. "Okay." I said, getting a bit nervous. "Well, see ya later!" Taiyou said and ran away.

A few weeks later

Taiyou and I were playing soccer. He smiled the whole time and never looked down. "Taiyou!" I yelled ad Taiyou passed to me. "(F/n), can I tell you something?" Taiyou suddenly asked. I stopped and sat down. "Sure." I replied. Taiyou walked up to me and smiled. "(F/n), I think I love you." Taiyou said. "What?" I asked. I have feelings for Taiyou too, but I saw no reason to confess. "I love you." Taiyou said and kissed me.

It took a few seconds for me to respond and kiss him back. After 30 seconds he pulled back and smiled. "I love you too, Taiyou-kun." I said. I layed my head against his chest and he layed an arm around me. We kept sitting there, enjoying the sunny day.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Me : this one sucks

Taiyou : nah

Me : if you say so, I don't know who's next

Gaia : you never know

Me : I think next one will be Kariya Masaki, Taki Sousuke or Utsurogi Sanemi

Gaia : requesting things?

Me : for some reason I want to write about unknown characters

Taiyou : if you say so

Me : well, see ya all later!