Maid | Shindou Takuto (Lemon)

Shindou Takuto a.k.a Riccardo Di Rigo

Me : Guess who back?!

Gaia : We did it again, man!

May : Aight do it, let's go! *starts dancing*

Shindou : What the...???

Me : It's a Block B thing.......this one got requested by ahahahablalalala or someone who's username was this...?

May : *continues to dance*

Shindou : -_-" Let's get this over with

Oh please remember :
(Y/n) = your name
(F/n) = friend name
(This note will be in the next few one-shots!)

SMUT/LEMON CONTENT
OOC-ness
Shindou is 18-years-old
You're 17-years-old
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

Song : BTS - I Like It
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

×Your POV×

"Congratulations Shindou-sama!" One of the maids, Rizu, yelled happily as she congratulated Shindou with his graduation. I rolled my eyes at the sight of it. Shindou is a really great guy, but the way some of the maids cling to him is just weird. They all liked the young attractive Shindou Takuto, but not me. Well, not like that. I didn't cling to him, I didn't fantasize about him, I didn't want him to be mine. I just saw him as the young master.

I've been a maid at this mansion for almost a year. I didn't really want to clean for other people, but I didn't have many choices after I lost almost all of my family. I have my mom and little sister left. I want to help my mom so social services won't take my sister from us because in their eyes, my mom couldn't afford feeding us both.

Since I started working, my mom was able to pay for food again. We're lucky to know Kino Aki, who gave my mom and sister a place to sleep. I stayed with 2 other maids, Rizu and Kira, in the mansion, in case breakfast had to be prepared in time. Rizu would always cling onto Shindou, always saying 'everything for you, young master'.

Rizu was the same age as me. She had known the family for some time and wanted to work for them. She said her own parents weren't making enough money to keep her happy. Kira was totally different. She was almost 25-years-old, and got kicked out by her parents. She was against an arranged marriage and was set for a choice : marry the guy or leave. She chose to leave. I like Kira, but I dislike Rizu. She just wants money, and doesn't care about other people's feelings.

The party downstairs was busy and I decided to stop watching Rizu flirt with Shindou, to big dislike of Akane. I got upstairs to do some laundry and to clean Shindou's bedroom. I sighed as I started, ignoring the loud music.

×Time Skip×

I heard the door open and turned around. Shindou walked in and plopped down on his bed. I ignored himand continued to work. "(Y/n)?" I looked up to see him watch me. "What's wrong, Shindou?" I asked, putting my work down. He didn't answer. "Don't you like the party?" I asked, still hearing the music and people talking.

"Nah, Rizu is a little too clingy and Akane is only glaring at Rizu for some reason." He said, making me chuckle. Shindou could be so clueless sometimes. He suddenly got up and closed the door. I heard the lock click, letting me know he locked me in.

I turned around and looked Shindou right in the eyes. "Uhm, S-Shindou I should leave n-now." I said as I tried to get pass him, but with no succes. "You know I don't care about Rizu, right?" He asked concerned. "Why would it matter?" I asked confused. "Because I love you...(Y/n)." He said before pulling me in for a kiss.

I didn't know what to do. I just stood there in his embrace before it finally hit me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slowly made me walk backwards. I felt one of his hands pull the zipper of my dress down, making the cold air hit my back. My feet hit the back of the bed and Shindou dropped me on his bed.

"S-Shindou we shouldn't do this! It's your graduation party!" I said, but Shindou only chuckled. He climbed on top of me, pinning my wrists beside my head. "Let's make this quick then~." he whispered in my ear as his hands trailed down my body until they found the hem of my dress.

He pulled my dress up to under my breasts, so my stomach and legs were visible. I closed my legs as his eyes trailed to my panties. "Are you hiding something for me, (Y/n)?" Shindou asked with a smirk. I shook my head as I blushed. He smirked and pulled my panties down and threw them onto the floor.

He quickly pushed two fingers in, thrusting them in and out of me. I moaned loudly, but I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth to silence myself. Shindou smirked as he licked my neck, searching for my soft spot and sucking on it once he found it, leaving a hickey.

I watched him as he unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. I looked away as my face turned red. Shindou smirked as he leaned over me and reached for his nightstand. I looked up to see him pull a condom out of it. "Don't give me weird looks. Better safe than sorry." Shindou said before opening the package and rolling the condom onto himself.

"This s going to hurt a little." He warned as he lined himself up with my entrance. I bit my lip as he slowly pushed himself into me. My hands grabbed the sheets beneath me, moaning his name as he filled me up fully.

He didn't wait, he started to move into me slowly. He looked at me, making sure I wasn't in pain. I moaned his name as I grabbed his jacket and pulled him towards me. "Faster Shindou! Please!" I begged, running my finger through his hair. He smirked as he quickly picked up the pace, leaving me moaning and panting beneath him.

I bit my lower lip as my walls clenched around his member, signaling my climax was close. I moaned his name one last time as I came, panting heavily as he continued his pace until he reached his own climax.

He pulled out of me and laid down beside me. He disposed the condom and tossed it into the nearby trashcan. "Fuck Shindou..." I said as I turned to look at him. "Surprised or something?" He asked, his eyes meeting mine. I looked at the ceiling, until a knock on the door made us both look up.

"Shindou, are you in here? Your friends from the soccer club are here!" Kira said as she knocked again. Shindou got up and pulled his boxers and pants up. He buckled his belt again before turning to me and leaning to my face. He placed a small kiss on my lips. "I'll be back later. Stay here." He whispered before he got up and left the room.

This is not the end yet, Shindou Takuto...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Me : lemon done!

Shindou : *faints*

Gaia : he's shook

May : JUNGSHOOK!

Gaia : May this is the wrong book for Kpop stuff!

May : sorry!

Me : *sighs* well, here it is. And, thanks for the positive reactions to the warning I did (last a/n)! Thanks for understanding! See ya later! Still 12 one-shots to go!