Unbreakable | Fideo Ardena

Fideo Ardena a.k.a Paolo Bianchi

Me : requested by Melody220

Gaia : She can remember

Me : shut up!

Fideo : stop the arguing!

Me : Whatever! Have fun!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Reader's POV

Hey (F/n),

It has been a long time since I wrote you, I know.
Did you see me and my team? We ended up being the best of pool A.
Well, the FFI is over now, and I'll soon be on my way back to Italy.
I really want to see you again.
I missed you, a lot. I'll see you soon.

Your faithfully,
Fideo Ardena

There I was, waiting at the airport. Fideo and the Italian team will be here soon, and I just wanted to see them. I kept the letter Fideo wrote me in my hand. For some reason, I took it with me.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the plane of Orpheus has just landed." A voice spoke through the intercom. I looked outside to see the plane. The first one to get out...was Fideo! I just stood there, sorta paralized as Fideo walked pass the camera's, and towards...me?

Suddenly I got out of my paralized state, and ran up to him with a smile. "Fideo!" I said and hugged him tightly. He chuckled and hugged me back. "You came, (F/n)." Fideo said with a smile. I let go of him, noticing the people taking pictures and yelling questions like "Is she your girlfriend?!"

Fideo rolled his eyes and took my hand. "Lets get out of here." he said, making me chuckle. He was blushing and looking away slightly. He grabbed my hand and took me to the rest of the team.

Time skip

We all ended up at a party in Fideo's house. Fideo was sitting next to me on the couch. The other guys were talking about everything that happened. Fideo and I just watched them. "Uhm (F/n), can we talk somewhere...private?" he asked, scratching the back of his neck. "Sure Fideo." I said and got up. He got up and grabbed my hand, leading me to his room.

As he took me to his room, his facial expression changed from nervous to pretty serious. He pulled me into his room, closing the door behind me. "Fideo, what's wrong?" I asked concerned. "Listen (F/n), I really...really...really love you. I always have." he said, holding my hands tight. "Really?" I asked and blinked several times.

He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I slowly kissed back, letting go of his hands and wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands took hold of my waist, holding my close.

He slowly pulled away, staring into my eyes. "I love you, (L/n) (F/n)." he said with a smile. "I love you too, Fideo Ardena." I said, smiling back. He smiled, before we both leaned in and kissed again.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Me : it's short, it sucks...I'm a bad author...

Gaia : No you're not

Fideo : no not at all

Me : *smiles* Okay then! I'll continue this for a lemon request on my Inazuma Lemons book! Goodnight!