In Love With You | Itsumi Kunihiko

Itsumi Kunihiko a.k.a Colby Columbia

There are some things that make me scared. Some people, my best friend and some other things. But watching Teikoku training, was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. All those boys did sit-ups, and they did it in a constant speed. They got up at the same time and got down at the same time. It was weird to look at.

Sometimes I help the team out. Again watching the weird warming-up, a shiver went down my spine. When the boys got up, they didn't look tired. "See a ghost or something?" I looked up and stared in the black eyes of Itsumi Kunihiko, a forward of the team. "No." I said. "I see, you can't do sit - ups, right?" he teased. "Oh shut up, I beat you easily." I said. "Want to bet on that?" he said. I smirked and stood up. He was bigger than me, so I looked up. "Deal." I said and shaked his hand. "Wait a second, no bets now, first training." Sakuma - kantoku said. I nodded and glared at Itsumi, who winked at me, making me blush.

After training he walked up to me. "Well, we bet, so bring it on." he said, grabbing my hand and pulled me up. "Fine." I said and followed him on the field. The rest of the team walked to the dressing room. "Who's going to win?" Mikado Haruma asked the goalkeeper Miyabino Reiichi. "I don't know, I guess Itsumi." he said. "Think twice." Sakuma - kantoku said.

When the boys came back after ten minutes, Itsumi layed tired on the ground and I kept going. I was full of energy, so it felt like I could do this sit-ups forever. I didn't even saw that Itsumi stopped. "You...can quit...now, (L/N)."he said, trying to catch his breath. I stopped and looked beside me. "I won, but I wasn't done." I said. "I lost from a girl." he said, getting up. He stood up and stared at me. "Come on, its not such a big deal." I said. "Fine, but next time,I'll beat you." he said. "That's fine, Itsumi." I said and got up. I grabbed my bag and walked away.

Itsumi's POV

I can't believe I lost from a girl. And specially from (L/N) (F/N). "Defeated by a girl." Mikado said. "Yeah, the girl he likes." Ryuuzaki said. My eyes shot open. "I don't have a crush on (L/N)." I said. "Oh come on, just admit it." Ryuuzaki said. "Bye." I said, grabbing my stuff and walking to the dressing room.

The next day (back to reader POV)

I sat in the class, but didn't listen. My mind was with someone. With Itsumi. It was almost unbelievable. I shook my head and thought about it.

I don't like him, I don't love him, but why do I think about him? It can't be I fall in love with that idiot? It can't be...

My mind was cut off by the teacher. "I'm sorry." I said. He gave me a warning glare and I signed. I wrote everything down and followed class again, but not fully concentrating.

Soccer practice, with Itsumi. Another moment I need to see him. I was nervous, because of all the feelings. The team walked on the field. But something missed. Itsumi! "Where is Itsumi?" Sakuma - kantoku asked. "Dressing room, his ankle hurts pretty much, he said." Miyabino said. "(L/N), go check out on him." kantoku said. I got up and walked to dressing room.

I knocked on the door, but no answer. I just walked in and saw Itsumi sitting. He cooled his ankle, and he didn't wore his shoes. "Need some help?" I said. "I can do this my own." he said. "What's wrong with you?" I said angry. He didn't answer me. I sat down next to him. "Why are you acting like a complete fool?!" I asked. "I wanted to impress a girl." he said.

A girl?

Before I could ask anything, he pulled me closer to him and kissed me. Feeling almost paralysed, but I moved my hands to his shoulders and his arms found their way around my waist. I parted my lips and he putted his tongue inside, tuning an innocent kiss into a hot, passionated one.

After a few minutes of kissing, he broke the kiss. I wanted to tell him my feelings, but was in to much shock. "Uhm (F/N), I think I've fall in love with you." he said.

My first name? He loves me?

"I fall in love with you." he said, now he was sure. I layed my head against his chest. "I love you too, Kunihiko." I said. His first name felt good, just like when he hugged me. "Time to go to training." he said. "Yeah, you're fine?" I asked. "I'm fine, (F/N)." he said and kissed my forehead.

The team waiting for the sit-ups, signed when Itsumi finally came. "Sorry guys." he said. "Well, let's start." Sakuma - kantoku said. The team sat down and Itsumi looked at me. He gave me a wink and I blushed.

I truly fall in love with you, my Kunihiko - kun.