Accidents Are Matchmakes | Minamisawa Atsushi

Minamisawa Atsushi a.k.a Doug 'Dogde' McArthur

Old part from School Love (deleted)
Have fun reading!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Since my first year I'm the manager of Raimon's soccer club. I always saw the boys from the team as my friends, even now there's one manager new, Rozu (a/n : she haves short silver hair and blue eyes, she's a head bigger than Shinsuke, Rozu is Japanese for Rose). But with one boy things are totally different. I'm talking about...Minamisawa Atsushi. Since he and I kissed after practice (don't know how) my feelings changed. I just saw him as a friend before that.

"How are we going to place the next match?" Shindou asked, thinking. "Minamisawa-san is playing for sure." Kurama said. "Alright kiddo." Minamisawa said with a smile. I looked at the purple haired boy who was leaning against the wall. It looked like he didn't thought one time about our 'accidental' kiss. It made me angry. I growled quietly and left the room. I didn't looked back when Shindou called my name.

With clenched fists I sat against a tree outside. "I can't believe it, that idiot." I said to myself. "Witch idiot?" I looked up and my heart stopped. Minamisawa stood against the tree. "Great..." I whispered. "What is great?" he asked. I got up and turned my back to him. "Just leave me alone, idiot." I said mad and started to walk away. Minamisawa grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I broke free easily and left.

The next day

Morning practice was about to start, so I ran to the clubroom. I stood at the door when I heard two voices. "You did what?" Kurama almost screamed. "Quiet, I don't want anyone to hear it." Minamisawa said. "Fine, how can that happen?" Kurama asked. "I don't know, we were talking the first second and the next second we kissed." Minamisawa said. My heart skipped a beat.

He thinks about it, he really thinks about our 'accidental' kiss!

I walked away quietly. When I heard footsteps, I ran outside. I walked back in after a minute, acting like I didn't heard a thing.

Minamisawa's POV

We practiced like normal and I forgot all my problems for a moment. The ball flied over the field towards the goal, but got easily stopped by Kirino. I turned around and signed. I can't score if (L/N) isn't around the field. She and the other manager Rozu were filling water bottles. "Minamisawa-san, what's on your mind?" Sangoku asked him. "Nothing to bother about." I simply replied. Sangoku nodded and went back to the goal. I stared at the ball and clenched my fists. Damn, how she gets to me, I thought and kicked the ball full force away.

Practice ended and we left for class. (L/N) kept distance from me. Man, if she ever knows how many times I think about the time we kissed. I really like her. But why wouldn't she talk to me?

Reader POV

Classes were just normal, but I couldn't forget what Minamisawa and Kurama talked about. I couldn't believe Minamisawa really thought about our kiss. I sat down in our last class. After this it was practice again. I waited for Rozu until Minamisawa sat down next to me. "Can I?" he asked. I signed and nodded. He grabbed his books and I looked at him. Oh man, this is going to be a long hour.

Finally, class was over and the members of the soccer team already left. Me and Rozu went to the soccer building. We talked happily until someone tapped me one the shoulder. I turned around and faced Minamisawa. "Shouldn't you be at practice?" I asked annoyed. "Yeah I know, but...uhm...(L/N), can we talk for a second?" Minamisawa asked nervously. "Uhm, okay." I said carefully. He grabbed my hand and I followed him.

He brought me outside to the tree were I sat yesterday. I didn't know why. He stopped, but didn't let go of my hand. "What's wrong, Minamisawa-san?" I asked. He took a deep breath and looked in my eyes. "D-do you remember that time we k-kissed?" he asked nervously. "Yeah, it was just an accident." I said quickly. "I don't think so." he said softly. I wanted to ask what he meant, but he crashed his lips on mine.

He laid his arms around me and pulled me closer. I parted my lips slightly when he pushed his tongue against them. While his tongue swirled around mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to deepened the passionate kiss.

As the kiss became more rough and lustful, I decided to slowly break the kiss. Minamisawa also noticed he was getting out of breath and broke the kiss before I could. I just stared in his shiny eyes. This wasn't an accident. "I-I'm sorry, (F/N)." Minamisawa said blushing. I blushed too, just like that other kiss. "Uhm (F/N), why wouldn't you talk to me?" Minamisawa asked carefully. "I thought you never thought about our 'accidental' kiss, so I got angry." I said, looking at the ground. "You don't want to know how many times I thought about it." he said. I looked up, straight in his eyes. "I did, and I've fallen in love with you." he whispered sweetly. "I love you too." I said. He pulled me into a hug, holding me tight. He kissed my forehead and I laid my head against his chest. He laid his finger under my chin, making me look up. He kissed me again, my mind drifting away.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Next one is Isozaki Kenma
Requests are still welcome!