Love Shines Like Crystal | Shirosaki Katsuya

Shirosaki Katsuya a.k.a Wolfe Whyte

This in NOT a request but it WAS a part of my first book (deleted)
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
I'm a day of school, so I decided to go into the open nature and sleep somewhere outside, like a cave. Its around 4 p.m. and I'm walking through the snow. It's no new, because I live in Hokkaido and there is almost always snow.

As soon as I saw a frozen river, I sat down in the snow, at the edge of the river. I looked at the shiny ice. Then I looked up at the sky, and start thinking about my crush. Wonder who it is? Its the one and only Shirosaki Katsuya, the goalkeeper and captain of the Hakuren soccer team. I know him for years, but I don't had the currage to confess to him.

"Hey (F/N)!" I turned around. It was him, him. Shirosaki walked over to me and sat down next to me. "Hey Shiro." I said a little bit nervous. I always called him Shiro, because its alot shorter than Shirosaki. "Are you also going to stay outside tonight?" he asked friendly. "Yes, you to?" I asked. "Yes, maybe we can stay together outside tonight." he said.

I felt my cheeks burning. He wants to be outside with me tonight?

I looked up at him, and he smiled sweetly at me. "So, do you like that idea?" he asked. I woke up out the thoughts. "Yeah, sure, that's fine." I said quickly. "That's good." he said and stand up. He reached his hand to me. "Come, I think its better to look for a cave or something." he said. I nervously grabbed his hand and he helped me up. He let go of my hand and he started to walk away. I quickly followed him, and started talking to him.

Afther some time, the sun started to go down. I looked at it. "Look, there's a cave over there." Shirosaki said. He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the cave. I just let him, because I hoped he wouldn't look at my blush.

When we were in the cave, he let go of my hand. I finally got control of my blush back. Shirosaki turn around and faced me. The light from outside made his eyes shine. I lost control of your blush. This time when he was in front of me. "Why are you blushing?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "I-I'm not b-blushing." I said nervously. He chuckled. "If you say so." he said.

I felt nerveus every minute alone with him. I can't do this, I can't stay alone with him, I thought. I looked at him. He sat against the wall of the cave, playing with the middle of the three strands of brown hair, hanging over his face. I walked over to the other side and sat down against the other wall. He shot me a questioning look.

"Why don't you come sit over here?" he asked after a long silence. "No, I'm good." I said quickly. Shirosaki smirked and stand up. He walked over to me and sat down next to me. "What are you doing?" you asked. "Can't I sit next to a good friend?" he asked. I smiled. Than I noticed something. He was blushing. Why is he blushing?, I thought. I felt your eyes grow heavy. Slowly my eyes closed and my head felt on his shoulder. Before I know it, I was asleep.

The next day

Very slowly I opened your eyes. I felt your head laying on something soft and hard. I also felt two arms around my waist. I noticed that I layed against Shirosaki's chest and his arms around me. I layed my head back against his chest to listen to his breathing and heartbeat.

His heart started to beat faster, also his breathing got faster. I got worried and looked up at him to find a wide-awake Shirosaki.

He turned red from ear to ear and looked nervous in my eyes. His heart was beating rapidly fast. Was he...nervous?

He shakes his head and said : "Did you sleep well?" "Yes, how did you sleep?" I asked. "I've slept great." he said with a smile on his face. I wanted to stand up, but I couldn't. Because Shirosaki still has his arms around me, holding me against him. His face was a few inches away from mine. I sat there for some time, still against him.

Finally, he let go of me. I stood up and reached my hand out to him. He looked and it and grabbed it. I helped him up. He smiled friendly at me. I walked out of the cave and sat down it the snow. I stared away, knowing that Shirosaki and I need to be at school around 2 pm.

He finally walked out of the cave and sat down next to me. He snaked a arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I felt my cheeks burning again. I looked at him and drowned in his blue-grey eyes.

His face came closer to mine and before I know it, his lips crashed against mine.

My heart started to beat faster, but I also liked his lips on mine. Before I realised it, I kissed him back. He licked my bottom lip; asking for entrance. I just let him enter, feeling myself sink away.

After some time we broke the kiss to gasp for air, still staring at each other. He smiled sweetly at me. He wrapped his other arm around me and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped his arms around his neck. "I always hoped this would happen," he whispered in my ear. "I love you, Katsuya." I whispered in his ear. I moved a little bit away from him to face him. He layed one hand on my cheek. "I love you too, (F/N), I really mean it." he said and pulled me into a passionated kiss, feeling myself sink away again.