Everybody Lies | Minamisawa Atsushi

Minamisawa Atsushi a.k.a Doug 'Dodge' McArthur

Minamisawa : this is uneasing
Me : for you maybe
Minamisawa : why I'm here? Why don't you hang out with the other teammates?
Me : because it's your turn
Minamisawa : okay, should I just do the disclaimer? I want to get out of here
Me : just do it idiot
Minamisawa : she doesn't own Inazuma Eleven (Go/Chrono Stone/Galaxy) or you
Me : have fun reading
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Minamisawa's POV

All the boys on the soccer team are teasing me. They all believe I'm dating Shinosira Meiya. But I hate her. She told everyone we're dating. It's not true. There's another girl I like. And I really like her. I can't stop thinking about her, except on the soccer field. Her name is just as beautiful as she is. But I bet she wouldn't even look at me.

Reader POV

"Don't ask me those things." I said annoyed to my best friend. "Why don't just admit it?" (B/F/N) asked. I growled. "I don't like Minamisawa, he's just a friend." I said. "I don't believe you." Gaia said. I signed deep. "Even if I liked him, it didn't matter." I said. "Why? Because of Shinosira Meiya?" Gaia asked. I simply nodded. "She doesn't date him, she just spreads rumors." she explained. I signed again and left.

I walked fast through the hallway, but got stopped when I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry." I looked up and stared right into Minamisawa's eyes. "Uhm, no problem, Minamisawa." I said. He got up and helped me. "Atsushi!" Meiya yelled and flew around his neck. Minamisawa didn't spend attention to the girl and waited until she left. "So, you and Meiya." I said nervously. "Its not what you think, we're not dating." he explained. I nodded and smiled a bit. "Minamisawa, catch!" a boy yelled and pushed me torwards Minamisawa. He catched me and for a second I heard hia heart beat faster. "Idiot!" he screamed to the boy who ran of. He let go of me. "I got to go home." I said. "Well, I see you another time." he said. I nodded and walked away.

The next day

I walked through the hallway. "That girl wants my man." Meiya said angry. I stopped and looked around the corner. "Just calm down." her friend said. "No I won't." Meiya said angry. I walked off with closed eyes. From out of nowhere someone stopped me. I felt two hands on my shoulders. I didn't wanted to know who it was, so I kept my eyes closed. I opened my eyes when I felt someone's lips on mine. It was Minamisawa and he's kissing me.

What's happening here?

When he broke the kiss I still tried to figure it out in my head, but I couldn't. "I don't love Shinosira, I love you (F/N)." he said. I didn't answer. I tried to get everything in place. I simply kissed him. He kissed back and licked over my lower lip, asking for entrance. I parted my lips and he slid his tongue in my mouth, swirling around with my tongue. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him, showing that he was dominant.

When I broke the kiss, he smiled. "Judging by that kiss, you love me too." he said. "Yeah, I love you too Atsushi." I said. Meiya came around the corner. "What's happening here?" she asked. Minamisawa took a step towards her. "Listen, I never liked you, so just leave me alone, I love (F/N)." he said. Meiya simply growled. "Fine." she said and took off. Minamisawa turned around and hugged me. "I love you." he said and kissed me again.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Minamisawa : short but it isn't that bad.
Me : well thanks, I'll try to make the next one better.