Behind Dark Secrets | Utsurogi Sanemi

Utsurogi Sanemi a.k.a Pen Teller

Me : I don't know why, but I want to write about unknown characters

Gaia : and you choose him?! *points at Utsurogi*

Utsurogi : OI!!!

Me : don't you two dare to argue now *glares*

Gaia : fine... *growls*

Me : urg, well have fun reading!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Reader's POV

I stared into nothingness, thinking about my life. I always said to everyone how great my life was, but I turned everything around. I didn't know my real father, since my mom was assaulted and didn't know by who. She couldn't look at me without hate and gave me up for adoption. I went from one family to another, but nobody wanted me. I was just a shadow, hated by everyone.

I was alone, nobody who cares about me. I have one friend on my new school, Kousaka Yukie, since my new family send me to Genei Gakuen. Her friend, Mahoro Tadashi, was captain of the soccer team.

Mahoro invited Yukie to watch practice. I simply came along with her, because she begged me to come. It wasn't that bad. The twins Shiranui played in a sync and goalkeeper Hakono stopping every shot. The reserve goalkeeper Utsurogi Sanemi couldn't stop a shot without getting pushed back or without his hissatu, Kage Tsukami. The purple-haired boy panted slightly. I signed at the sight of dissapointed on his face. "Something wrong, (F/n)-san?" Yukie asked. I looked up and smiled. "No, there's nothing Yukie-kun." I said, smiling. I noticed someone glancing at me, but I couldn't find who.

Utsurogi's POV

Why was it so hard to stop the shots now? It isn't because of Yukie, no way. She watched practice several times a week. But that other girl never watched. I saw her on school some time and when she bumped into me, she called me a girl by accident. I never asked her name, but Yukie for sure told my name. I shook my head lightly and focused again.

My concentration didn't renturn the rest of practice. I walked to the bench with Eiji and his older brother Genichi. (F/n) was giving everyone a water bottle, together with Yukie. Her smile was almost magical as the others thanked her. "Uhm, something wrong, Utsurogi?" Eiji asked curious. "No nothing." I quickly replied.

Reader's POV

"Hey (F/n), didn't expect you to be here." Eiji said with a smile. I turned around, seeing Eiji, his brother Genichi and Utsurogi standing in front of me. "Hey guys." I said and gave the brothers a water bottle.

I looked at Utsurogi. "Uhm, haven't I see you before?" I asked him. "Yeah, you bumped into me." Utsurogi said, scratching the back of his head. "Oh right, sorry for that." I said, grabbing a water bottle for him. "No problem, what's your name?" Utsurogi asked. I turned around. "(L/n) (F/n)." I said. "I'm Utsurogi Sanemi." he said and smiled. As he reached out to get the water bottle, my fingers touched his. I looked away and blushed a bit. "Thanks." Utsurogi said and walked back to the rest of the team.

"Oh my...I knew it!" Yukie said happily. "What?" I asked confused. "You like him!" Yukie said happily. "Who?" I asked. Yukie signed. "I mean, I know you like Utsurogi-san." she said. My cheeks burned as my thoughts went to him. "N-n-n-n-no." I stuttered. "Your face tells me something else." Yukie said teasing. "Urg, stop it!" I yelled. She giggled and dragged me along with her.

Yukie dragged me to Mahoro who was talking to Eiji, Genichi and Utsurogi. "Hey guys!" she yelled. "Hey Yukie-kun, hey (F/n)-kun." Genichi and Eiji said at the same time. "Hey guys." I said happily. "Hey girls, want to come with us?" Mahoro asked. "For what, Mahoro-kun." Yukie asked. "Just studying." Utsurogi said. "Of course we come with you!" Yukie said happily. "Uhm, what?" I asked. "C'mon (F/n)." Eiji said. I signed a bit annoyed. "Okay." I said.