Prince Charming | Tsurugi Kyousuke

Tsurugi Kyousuke a.k.a Victor Blade

Requested by Mizukialexis
Have fun reading!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
"(F/N), how stupid can you be?" Aoi asked. I signed again and hit my head against the wall. I made a bet with Tsurugi and I lost. Now I'm hiding for him. "I don't know." I said annoyed. "About what did you bet?" Aoi asked. I hit my head against the wall again. "I need to do everything he asks at school the whole days." I said annoyed. Aoi nodded and I growled. What if he asks me who my crush is? I can't answer that, because he's my crush.

With Tsurugi

"Kariya, did you see (F/N)?" Tsurugi asked. "Is she avoiding you because of your bet?" Kariya asked. "Yeah, but did you see her?" Tsurugi asked. Kariya smirked. "Yeah, I saw her hiding in the club room." Kariya said. Tsurugi smirked darkly. "Say Tsurugi-kun, what are you going to ask her?" Kariya asked. "Well, I know she likes me, and I like her too." Tsurugi said. "Why don't you just confess to her?" Kariya asked. "Nah, I'll make her confess to me." Tsurugi said and left.

"Tenma! Shinsuke!" Tsurugi yelled. The boys stopped as they saw their navy blue haired friend. "What's wrong, Tsurugi?" Tenma asked. "Did you saw (F/N) going into the club room?" Tsurugi asked. Shinsuke looked confused at Tenma. "Well, I saw her going into the club room." Shinsuke admitted. Tsurugi smirked and followed Tenma andShinsuke to the club room.

Back to you

The door opened and for a minute my heart stopped. "Thank god, it's just Tenma and Shinsuke." I said and signed. "What's wrong?" Tenma asked. "(F/N) is hiding for Tsurugi." Aoi explained. "We saw him, he's on his way." Shinsuke said. "I gotta run!" I yelled and ran to the door. Sadly, Tsurugi stood in my way. "Well, there you are." he said, smirking. "Urg, I almost got away." I said to myself. He grabbed my arm and dragged me with him.

"Stop dragging me!" I yelled for the 100th time. Tsurugi dragged me to the back of the old club house. He pushed me to the ground, against the back of the old club house. "Listen, I'm going to ask you some questions and you need to answer me honestly." Tsurugi said. I growled and nodded.

"Okay first question, why were you hiding for me?" he asked. "Because I hoped you wouldn't find me and I didn't have to do this." I said. Tsurugi smirked and leaned closer to me. "Second question, who do you think told me where you was?" he asked. I thought about it. "I guess Kariya told you." I said. He leaned closer to me, making me blush because his face was less than an inch away from mine. "This is my last question, who's your crush?" he asked. I blushed deep red and he bowed over me, making his face closer to mine again. If I leaned in, I could kiss him. "Uhm...well...urg why do you ask me that?!" I said annoyed. "Watch." he said and kissed me.

I blushed furiously. My crush, Tsurugi Kyousuke, is kissing me! He broke the kiss and sat down next to me. "Well, can you answer me now, beautiful?" he asked. I blushed deep red and looked away. "Y-you're my crush." I said. He smirked and leaned closer again. "I know that." he said. "W-what?" I asked. "I know it, because I like you too." Tsurugi said and kissed me again, forcing his tongue in my mouth, swirling around with my tongue. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist.

He broke the kiss and smiled sweetly (think about how he would look...Oh my...○_○). "I love you, my princess." Tsurugi said. "I love you too, my prince charming." I said and kissed him again.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Yay another one is done!
Sorry for the late update, but I also have other books
Well, requests are still welcome and :
I decided to write my first lemon
A sequel of Shibata Kachidoki X reader on my book Love on Gassan Kunimitsu
I don't know when, but I'll finish first three other requests for sure
Love you all