Friends Or Enemies | Kurama Norihito

Kurama Norihito a.k.a Micheal 'Kaiser' Ballzack

Requested by SabrinaAnTorres
Have fun reading!!!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
"Isn't it a beautiful day, Hayami?" Hamano asked his best friend. "Yes, but how long?" Hayami said. Just when Hamano wanted to ask what Hayami meant, he was interrupted. "You baka, go to hell!" I yelled at Kurama. "Why me?! It's better if you go to hell!" Kurama yelled at me. I slapped him, leaving a red mark of my hand on his face. "Kurama! (L/N)! Stop the fight!" Endou-kantoku said. Shindou tried to calm Kurama down as I walked away in tears.

Tears run down my cheeks. This is the problem : I have a HUGE crush on Kurama, but he and I only fight and argue with each other. His temper only got worse since Minamisawa left Raimon for Gassan Kunimitsu. Minamisawa was the only one I ever told about it.

I walked back to school and wiped my tears away. "(L/N)!" a voice said and a hand touched my shoulder. I turned around ans faced Minamisawa. "M-Minamisawa-sempai." I stuttered. He smiled sweet. "What's wrong?" Minamisawa asked concerned. "Kurama, that's what is wrong." I said, sobbing. "Kurama, you're horrible in your feelings." Minamisawa mumbled to himself. I looked up. "What?" I asked. "Kurama doesn't hate you, it's the other way around." Minamisawa explained. "You're lying." I said. I turned around and walked away before Minamisawa could say another word.

I wasn't sure if I could go back to the soccer club. What did Minamisawa mean? It isn't possible that Kurama loves me? I growled. "Why is this happening to me?" I asked myself. "(F/N), you're back." Aoi said as she walked towards me. "Hey Aoi." I simply replied. She signed. "Kurama really made you sad." Aoi mumbled soft. "What?" I asked. "You should talk to Kurama yourself." Aoi said and walked away.

I decided to listen to Aoi and Minamisawa. I searched for Kurama and found him at Riverbank. "Kurama-sempai." I said. He turned around and signed annoyed. "What do you want from me?" he asked. I walked closer to him. "I wanted to apologize." I said, staring at my feet. "Why?" Kurama asked. "Huh?" I didn't understand. I just apologized to him and he reacts like this.

He saw that I didn't understood him. "I mean, why would you apologize when I need to do it." he said. My eyes winced as he grabbed my hands. "(L/N), I'm so sorry." Kurama said. "It's just, I love you since the day We've met. I got frustrated because I thought you like Minamisawa-san." he added. I almost couldn't believe it. I just leaned in and kissed him. He soon enough returned the kiss and my feelings for him.

We broke the kiss and I stared in his shiny eyes. "I love you too, Kurama-kun." I said. "You don't like Minamisawa-san?" he asked to be sure. "No, he's just a friend." I said. He signed of relief. "Then you're mine now." Kurama said and kissed me again. When the sun was going down, we shared this romantic moment together.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
New requests are welcome!
Next one is Kazemaru Ichirouta