Accident | Midorikawa Ryuuji (Quiz Drabble)

Me : the last drabble for now, requested by angelhowjx & Hawtness

Midorikawa : it's finally my turn

Me : finally! Someone who's happy to be requested
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
No one's POV

You walk into the direction of the bathroom, since there was a big food fight going on. I see Midorikawa play with his alius soccer ball. Because I'm too busy with the big spot on my shirt, I don't really see him and bump into him. Instead of catching his soccer ball, he catches me just before I hit the ground.

I looked amazed at him. "I'm sorry for bumping into you." I said, blushing a little. "No worry, it's fine." Midorikawa said, smiling friendly. But I noticed the spot now on his shirt. I point at it and he laughs. "It's no problem." he says.

'I was on my wah to the bathroom, so...' I smirked and dragged him to the bathroom. I try to get the spot off his shirt. He laughs. "It's only getting worst." Midorikawa said, still laughing. I look up at him and blush, smiling shyly.

He leaned down to kiss me and just before his lips touched mine, Aki came in. "We cleaned up, so we can start again." she says before leaving. Midorikawa wanted to let go, but I held his shirt. "First..." I said before kissing his lips. He kissed back and after a few seconds, he pulled away. He grabs my hand and we wall back together.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Me : the last drabble! Back to long stories!
.
.
.
Me : fine, Midorikawa left...damn it! I'm lonely!