Until I Die | Okita Souji

Okita Souji a.k.a Soji Okita

Me : time for a character I've never even saw before

Gaia : yeah yeah Inazuma expert *smirks*

Me : shut up! This one is requested by Sayla_Ryoutsugen

Asshu : let's just start

Okita : no patience *signs*

Me : yeah right, have fun reading!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Reader's POV

The sun shone on the flowers, making the colors shine. My horse, Destiny, and I looked at the beautiful flowers. "Uhm, can you help me?" I turned around and saw Okita Souji standing in front of me. He had some blood on his hand, clearly because of his illness. "Okita-sama." I said suprised. He coughed again, holding one hand on his chest. He fell down to his knees. I kneeled down next to him. "I'll help you." I said, helping him up.

I brought him to my place, where my dad was cleaning the sidewalk in front of his shop. "Oh (F/n) and...Okita-sama." he said suprised. "Dad, fast help me." I begged. My dad helped Okita inside.

He sat down and looked with his eyes at me. "Thank you very much, beautiful." Okita said, smiling. "Uhm, no thanks." I said, blushing a little bit. "What's your name?" Okita asked, his shining eyes still focused on me. "I'm (L/n) (F/n)." I said, looking in his eyes. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." he said, smiling. "T-thank you Okita-sama." I said, looking away. "Just call me Souji, okay?" he said, grabbing my hand. "Okay." I said, blushing furious.

He stayed for a little while before leaving. "Looks like my daughter caught his eye." my dad said. "Shut up." I said and walked outside.

A few days later

I watched the flowers again. Destiny layed in the grass and I leaned against her. "Isn't t beautiful, Destiny?" I asked the mare, not caring she wouldn't anwser. "I see something more beautiful." I turned around, seeing Okita smiling at me. "Don't say that." I said. Okita sat down next to me. Destiny didn't bother the other person. "You like this place, right?" Okita asked, making me look at him. "Yeah, it's peaceful." I said, signing. He layed one arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

I blushed furiously at his actions. "Y'know, I'm happy I saw you a few days ago." Okita suddenly said. "Why?" I wanted to ask so many things, but only that came out of my throat. "Because I think, no I know, I love you." Okita said, not even blushing about what he just said. "Huh?" I said, looking at his face. He turned his face towards me and without hesitation, he pressed his lips on mine.

I closed my eyes, moving my hands to his shoulders. I tasted a little bit of blood, but I didn't care. I wanted this forever, me in his arms and his lips on mine.

He sadly enough broke the kiss and coughed again. "Souji..." I said softly. "I know I don't have much time left, but please, stay with me until I die." he said, almost begged. "I love you too, Souji." I said and layed my head on his shoulder. He layed his head against mine. That's how we spend the rest of the day, sitting with each other in the sun with Destiny.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Me : can someone give me a tissue? *sobs*

Gaia : me too *sobs*

Okita : -_-"

Me : well, challenges and requests are still allowed

Gaia : allowed?

Me : shut up! Well see y'all later! Love y'all!