Popular Friend | Fubuki Shirou

Fubuki Shirou a.k.a Shawn Frost

This in NOT a request but it WAS a part of my first book (deleted)
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Fubuki and I were sitting in the snow. "That snowball came right in your face." I said and laughed. "You think its funny, right?" he asked. "Yeah, pretty much." I said. "Well, I think this is funny." he said. I wanted to ask him what, but he throw a snowball in my face. I heard him laugh. "You idiot." I said and pushed him. He wrapped his arms around me. "What the heck are you doing?" I asked. "Come on, you still love me." No, I don't." I said. I tried to push him away, but I couldn't.

A few minutes later, Fubuki let go of me. He stand up and reached his hand out to me. He helped me up. "I gotta go home, Shirou." I said. "Should I bring you home?" he asked. "Yeah, that's fine." I said. "Fine, let's go." he said. We started to walk out of the snow fields

When I reached my house, I saw my mother waiting for me. "There you are, did you two have fun?" my mother asked. "Yeah, it was fun with Shirou." I said. I came inside. "See you later (F/N)!" Shirou yelled and run off.

Time skip; five years later

Fubuki and I became closer to each other. I'm now 15,5 years old and Fubuki is almost 17 years. We were both in 3th grade of high school on Hakuren. I didn't change at all, accept I grow a little bit, but Fubuki did. He became taller, almost a head bigger than you and his hair became more spiky. More girls started to have a crush on him, but he rejected every girl. I had a crush on him to.

After school, all of the girls around me were talking about Fubuki. "He is hot, but still cute like when he was young." Dena, my best friend said (Dena is your best friend in this story, she has long, black hair, a fair skin and has also a huge crush on Fubuki). I rolled my eyes and just ignored her.

"Hey, your Fubuki's best friend, why can't you tell him how amazing I am?" she asked. "Why should I?" I said annoyed. "What's wrong with you?" she asked. "Maybe I don't want you to date Shirou." I said. "Why? Wait...you have a crush on him." Dena said. I didn't want to answer that, so I just stoop up and walked away.

I walked through the hallway, begging Dena wouldn't follow me to asks me things. I bumped into someone and fall to the ground. I looked up. It was Fubuki. "I'm sorry, Shirou." I said. He reached his hand out to me and helped me up. "No problem." he said with his new deep voice. "How are you, accept of all those girls who have a crush on you?" I asked. "I'm fine, I spoke to your friend Dena." he said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, she asked me to a party this weekend at her house and I could bring someone with me." he told. "Who are you going to take with you?" I asked. "Um, I don't know yet, but I got to go home, see you later." he said and ran away from me.

Whem I got home, I picked my books out of my bag to make homework. My phone vibrated, so that means I've got a message. I picked up mu phone and open the message :

From : Fubuki Shirou
To : (L/N) (F/N)
-Hey, about Dena's party, would you like to go with me?

I decided to agreed and reacted :

From : (L/N) (F/N)
To : Fubuki Shirou
-Yeah, I would love to go with you

Fubuki almost reacted in a second :

From : Fubuki Shirou
To : (L/N) (F/N)
-Great, I'll pick you up at 7 pm this saturday.
See you than☺

From : (L/N) (F/N)
To : Fubuki Shirou
-I'll see you then

I putted my phone down and worked further at my homework.

Time skip; saturday

I was sitting on the couch, reading a book and waiting for Fubuki. Finally, the doorbell rings. I layed the book down and walked to the door. "Ready to go?" Fubuki asked. "Sure." I said quickly. He offered me his hand and I nervously took it.

Meanwhile at the party Dena tried hard to get Fubuki with her, but after twenty minutes, he got away from Dena. I saw her sitting outside on the bench in her backyard. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Fubuki don't love me." Dena said. "I'm sorry." I said. "He loves someone else." she said. I kept quiet. "I know you like him, so if you want, go for it." she said and walked inside, leaving me alone on the bench.

I was still sitting on the bench, thinking about what to do. "(F/N), what are you doing outside?" Fubuki asked. He walked up to me and sat down next to me. "You talked to Dena, I heard." I said. "Yeah, but I can't lie, right? It's also not fair." he told me. "What do you mean, not fair?" I asked. "It's not fair to be with someone that you don't love." he said. I looked up at him, staring into his eyes.

He layed his hands on my shoulders and came closer to me. "I love you, (F/N)." he said and pressed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He broke the kiss after a few seconds. I slowly opend my eyes. "That's why I rejected Dena." he said.

I couldn't say a word, so I came closer and just kissed Fubuki. He kissed me back and licked my lips; asking for entrance. I felt a shiver down my spine and backed of. "Something wrong?" he asked. "No, it's that I don't want Dena to see it." I said and Fubuki looked inside. He pulled me torwards him. He kissed me and I kissed him again. He licked my lips again, and this time, I parted my lips. I could feel his tongue slipped into my mouth, softly caressing my tongue.

When I started to think the kiss would never stop, he broke the kiss. I stared into his eyes and he pulled me into a hug. "I love you (F/N)." he whispered in my ear. "I love you to Shirou." I whispered. I looked at the house and saw Dena looking at me. She winked at me. I smiled, because she liked it that Shirou and I were together.

After the party, Shirou took me home. I opened the door, then turned around to face Shirou. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed me softly, putting his tongue in my mouth, caressing the inside of it. When I broke the kiss, I hugged him again. "See you tomorrow, Shirou - sama." I said and walked inside. " See you tomorrow, (F/N)." Shirou yelled and run off. I closed the door and sat down on the couch, going on reading a book, but I kept thinking about my new, amazing boyfriend Fubuki Shirou.