Oxygen | Yoshimine Misaki (drabble)

Yoshimine Misaki a.k.a Calico Corsair

Me : thanks Yoshimine for coming in time
Yoshimine : yeah no problem
Me : it's your turn and you're the last one
Yoshimine : okay
Me : do the disclaimer
Yoshimine : Destiny doesn't own Inazuma Eleven (Go/Chrono Stone/Galaxy) or you, she only owns the story
Me : have fun reading!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Like always, meanwhile lunch break, I sat outside with my best friend Kaizu. But now was a little bit different, because my secret crush Yoshimine Misaki was sitting with us. I couldn't help i but blush when he looked at me with his trustful eyes.

I closed my eyes as the sun shone on my (S/k) skin. "Say (F/n), do you like someone?" Kaizu asked, a cute/evil smirk on his face. My eyes shot open. "Kaizu! Non of your business." I said annoyed. Kaizu knows I like Yoshimine, so he tried to get us together.

Yoshimine puched Kaizu friendly against his shoulder. "Quit it Kaizu, if she doesn't want to tell, than she doesn't have to." Yoshimine said. Kauzi got up. "Are you blind?! It's yo-mmmm." Kaizu tried to say, but I slapped my hand over his mouth. "Kaizu, licking my hand will not help." I said as Kaizu licked my hand. Kaizu broke free. "Dude! She likes you! Here I said it!" Kaizu yelled and walked away.

Yoshimine stared at me. "Uhm...well...I...uhm..." I tried to explain, but I couldn't get a word out. "You...like...me?" Yoshimine asked, pointing at himself. "Uhm, yeah." I said, staring embarrassed at my feet. He moved closer to me, staring in my eyes. "Thank you (F/n), now I know I don't have to worry anymore." Yoshimine said, pressing his lips onto mine.

After minutes we broke the kiss. We stared into each others eyes, smiling at each other. "You...like me too?" I asked suprised. "Yes, so you and I...like that idea?" Yoshimine asked curious. "Yes I like that." I said and kissed him again.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Me : I just drabbled something, sorry
Yoshimine : nah, it's not so sweet and OOC as the others
Me : thank god! See ya later!