Need Your Love | Ichinose Kazuya

Ichinose Kazuya a.k.a Eric Eagle

Requested by deinahmarie
Have fun reading!!!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Reader POV

Ichinose stared at the side of the field, where I was standing. I nodded, signalling him to play this match now he still can.

~Flashback~

"Ichinose, I understand it's hard to believe, but you just need to play now you can." I told him.

A tear fell down his cheek. "I know (L/N), but it's just unbelievable." he muttered.

"You can choose, play now and face it's the last time or don't play and never play again." I said.

He stood up and stared in my eyes. "I'll play this match, thank you (L/N)." he said and kissed my cheek. My cheeks burned as he walked to the team.

~End flashback~

Ichinose started running at got the ball. He tried to forget his pain, but when he got tackled by Fubuki, he crashed to the ground. "Ichinose!" I yelled. The coach stepped to the side of the field. "Ichinose, you're out." he yelled. With eyes of disappointment he passed me and the player who replaced him. He walked to the dressing room, followed by me.

"Ichinose, wait!" I yelled and grabbed his hand. "It's no use (L/N), this was the last time I played soccer." he said. "It maybe is that way, but you got to accept that." I said, staring in his eyes. "I know, but I love soccer so much." he said, staring at the ground. "I know it's hard." I said, trying to get eye contact with him. When he looked in my eyes, I could see the tears behind them. I couldn't help it and jusg hugged him. He hugged me back as a tear fell down on my shoulder.

As I pulled back, tears were still running down his face. "Im here for you." I whispered. "I know." Ichinose said and with those words, he pressed his lips on mine.

He broke the passionated kiss slowly. I opened my eyes and stared at his. "I love you (F/N)." Ichinose said. "I love you too Kazuya." I said and we hugged again. We kept hugging until the last whistle ended the match.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
I know it's short, but I really had no inspiration so I keep it short
The next one is Yukimura Hyouga
Requests are still welcome!