Nobody Cares | Yamamoto Kanta

Yamamoto Kanta a.k.a Salvador Addin

Yamamoto : I'm on time Destiny!
Me : great Yamamoto, it's your turn for this chapter.
Yamamoto : really? Jippie I'm not a unknown to you! *hugs me*
Me : *push him away* don't be too happy, do the disclaimer.
Yamamoto : why now?
Me : I got others things to do.
Yamamoto : fine, Destiny doesn't own Inazuma Eleven (Go/Chrono Stone/Galaxy) or you.
Me : great, well have fun reading.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
I sat in the soft grass watching other people. I'm that girl that nobody really likes. Unknown, with no friends and never been kissed. I layed down and looked up the sky. My life was one line of mistakes and problems. I bet that when I die, nobody would miss me.

A tear rolled down my face, but somebody wiped it away with his/her thumb. I looked up and saw a boy sitting on his knees next to me. He had a tanned skin, blue eyes, black hair and clearly was a little bit taller than me. He had a sweet smile on his face. "Why is a beautiful girl here on her own crying?" he asked sweet. He even had a sweet voice. "Uhm nothing." I replied. He sat next to me. "What's your name?" he asked. I looked at him.

Is he really interested in me?

"I'm (L/N) (F/N)." I said, looking away. "Nice to meet you (L/N), I'm Yamamoto Kanta." he said. I looked at him. "Why are you talking to me?" I asked carefully. "I saw you so alone, so I thought you would like some company." he explained. "Sorry, nobody really talks to me." I said. "Really? How can that be?" he asked me. "What do you mean?" I asked. He chuckled softly. "You're such a nice and cute girl." he said, making me blush. "I don't know why nobody talks to me." I said.

He layed a hand on my shoulder. "Where do you live?" he asked. "Uhm, I'm just adopted." I explained to Yamamoto. "By who? Maybe I know the people, woman or man." he said. "His name is Kondou Keiji." I said. Yamamoto smiled bright. "I know him!" he said happily. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, he's my soccer coach." Yamamoto told. "You're going to Gassan Kunimitsu?" I asked, looking in his eyes. "Yeah, you too?" he asked, looking in my eyes. "I'm starting next week." I told. "Great, should I bring you home?" he asked just when a raindrop felt on my arm. I simply nodded. He understood and helped me up.

We arrived at my place. "I'm home." I said when I walked in. "I didn't know Kondou-kantoku lived in such a big house." Yamamoto said, looking around. I giggled softly. "Welcome home (L/N)-san." a woman said. "Hello Eliza." I said and bowed. "Who is she?" Yamamoto asked. "She is our housekeeper." I said. Yamamoto didn't respond, only looked suprised. "Well, I gotta go home now, I see you another time." he said and left. I still couldn't believe he wanted to be my friend.

I knocked on the door. I wanted to ask Kondou if he really knew him. "Come in." Kondou's voice called. I opened the door and walked in. "Uhm, I wanted to ask you something." I said. "Sure, what's wrong?" Kondou asked. "It there someone on the soccer team called Yamamoto Kanta?" I asked, fighting my blush a bit. "Our reserve goalie." Kondou said. I nodded. "I met him today." I told. "No worry, I don't know any one or any boy on the soccer club as caring and sweet as him." he said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, I sure you two will be friends." he said. I nodded and left.

Time skip; a week later

My first day at Gassan Kunimitsu wasn't so bad. Kids didn't talk to me, except for Yamamoto. He and I were in the same class and he even sat next to me in almost every class. I started to like him. I couldn't stop thinking about him and every time he told me I'm beautiful, I blushed deep red and butterflies fluttered in my stomach.

Next class just started and Yamamoto sat with a friend. A girl with white hair and golden eyes sat next to me. "You're new, aren't you?" she asked. "Yeah, I'm (L/N) (F/N)." I said. She smiled. "I'm Shinosira Meiya." she said and opened her books. "Nice to meet you." I said. "Aren't you Yamamoto's new girlfriend?" she asked, biting her lower lip. "Yeah, but we're not dating, me and him are just friends." I said. She signed and smiled. 'If you dare to touch him.', she thought. I smiled and focused on the things the teacher told.

Time skip; a few weeks later

After class I walked to soccer practice. I became manager, because Kondou-kantoku wanted it. I simply agreed to it. Yamamoto already sat on the bench, checking his laces. "Hey you're early." he said. I smiled at him. A little blush crept on his cheeks. "Why are you early?" I asked, breaking the silence. "I'm always early." he said. His phone next to him showed a message. I carefully looked at it. It was from a girl, begging him to take her back. "Can you see it?" he asked. I looked up with a blush on my face. "Sorry." I said. "No problem, she's damn annoying." he said. "Who is she?" I asked. He looked up. "My ex girlfriend." he explained. I nodded and looked away. "She wants me back, but I like someone else now." he added and sat a little bit closer to me. "Really? Who?" I said and looked in his blue eyes. He smiled sweet before leaning in and pressing his lips on mine.

My eyes winced a bit, but were closed soon enough. He carefully snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. His tongue carefully trailed over my lower lip. I respond by parting my lips and fighting with his tongue for dominance. He pulled me closer to me and I layed my hands on his shoulders.

We broke the kiss to gasp for air after a while. A sweet smile played on his lips, like he knew he won my heart. "Well, what do you think?" he asked sweetly. "I love you." I said, staring deep into his blue eyes. "I love you too, (F/N)." he said before pressing his lips once again on mine.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Me : done!
Yamamoto : damn, you turned me into a pervert
Me : well, I'm sorry °-°"
Yamamoto : no problem, it's a good chapter, I guess
Me : thanks, see y'all later, lovely readers *waves*