A Thousand Years | Namikawa Rensuke

Namikawa Rensuke a.k.a Davy Jones

Me : damn, where is Namikawa?
Namikawa : I'm here, y'know
Me : good because it's your turn
Namikawa : urg damn it
Me : do the disclaimer
Namikawa : fine, Destiny doesn't own Inazuma Eleven (Go/Chrono Stone/Galaxy) or you, she only owns the story
Me : thanks, well have fun reading! OOC-ness for sure!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
How long has it been? 4 years? Maybe 5? Urg I lost count. My childhood friend, Namikawa Rensuke, was chosen to become a SEED. We didn't spoke since he left. Now, I start my second year at Kaiou Gakuen, so maybe I'll see him again. I switched schools, because of my grades.

I walked the route to school, listening to the sound of the birds. "Hey!" I turned around and saw a girl with long dark-brown hair coming my way. She also was dressed in the Kaiou girl uniform. "Are you going to Kaiou too?" I asked. She panted a little bit. "Yes, I'm Juru Rozu." she said, still panting a little bit. "I'm (L/N) (F/N)." I said. She stopped panting and looked up. "You look like the girl Namikawa sometimes talks about." Rozu said. My eyes winced. "Namikawa? Namikawa Rensuke?" I asked to be sure it's him. "Yeah." Rozu said. I wanted to jump in the air, but was able to hold myself back. "Well let's go." Rozu said and started walking.

Time skip

My first sight of the school was weird. Most parts were build from wood. "I know you'll get used to it." Rozu said and walked inside. I followed her. We walked through the hallway, talking until I bumped into someone. "Can't you watch out, you...wait (F/N)?" I looked up and my eyes winced. It was Namikawa and I just bumped into him. "Sorry." I said and got up. "What are you doing here?" Namikawa asked. "I'm now studying here." I said. Namikawa smirked. He walked towards me and grabbed my chin. "I never thought I would see my property again." Namikawa said, still smirking. "What? (F/N) isn't your property." Rozu said. Namikawa turned his head towards her. "I know her longer than you." Namikawa said. "That doesn't matter." Rozu said. Namikawa signed annoyed and grabbed my arm. He dragged me along with him, ignoring Rozu yelling at him.

"Namikawa!" I yelled, trying to break free from his hold. He stopped and glared at me. "Just do what I ask you to, okay?" Namikawa said, his tone kind of threatening. I signed and he dragged me further.

He stopped in front of the soccer building. "Kuki-kantoku!" Namikawa yelled. A man with long, purple hair tied in a ponytail with one white strand and yellow eyes turned around. "What's wrong, Namikawa?" he asked cold. "I got someone here who wants to sign up as a manager." Namikawa said. "Hey, I never said that." I said. Kuki looked at me, his face still cold. "That's okay, Namikawa will take you to morning practice and practice after school." Kuki said and turned away. "Done!" Namikawa said and dragged me along with him again.

The next day

Namikawa dragged me to soccer practice. I was unable to break free from him, so I gave in. "Say Namikawa, why do I need to become a manager?" I asked curious. "Because I can watch my property very good." he responded. I growled a bit and let myself getting dragged.

We came to the field, were the rest of the team was standing. A little guy with blue and pink hair came towards me. "Hey, you're the girl Namikawa always talks about." he said. Namikawa growled annoyed. "Don't say that, Kaizu!" Namikawa said. The little guy smirked and looked at me. "I'm Kaizu Kouichirou, nice to meet you." Kaizu said. "I'm (L/N) (F/N), nice to meet you too." I said. I notice I was getting watched while talking to Kaizu, but I ignored it.

Time skip

Practice was over and Rozu walked up to me with two girls next to her. "Hey (F/N), I wanted to introduce you to my friends, Antei Gaia (a/n : her name means Gaia Stabler, she haves the same haircolor(s) as Kaizu Kouichirou and haves blue eyes) and Daiyamondo Kurisutaru (a/n : her name means Crystal Diamond, she haves ghost while hair, pale skin and grey eyes)." Rozu said. The girls smiled and one reached her hand out to me. "I'm Antei Gaia." she said. I took her hand amd shaked it.

Just as Kurisutaru wanted to shake my hand, Namikawa walked towards us. "Making friends, huh?" he asked. I signed annoyed. "Why are you always so annoying?" Kurisutaru asked. "Yeah, you always act like a bad boy." Gaia said. Namikawa smirked and sat down next to me, one arm around me. "(F/N) is my property, and I'll protect it at all costs." Namikawa said, pulling me closer. I blushed like crazy as his body touched mine.
Time skip

Soccer practice just ended, but Namikawa kept on shooting. I was forced by him to watch. After an hour he walked towards me, no sweat on his face. "Like what you saw?" Namikawa asked. I signed annoyed. "Can I know why you keep calling me your property?" I asked, waiting for his answer. "Because you're mine, and I don't want anyone to take you away from me." Namikawa said. "Eh?" I said shocked. He smiled, leaned in and kissed me, right on the lips.

His actions suprised me completely. It suprised me more when he pushed his tongue past my lips. He started licking every inch of my mouth cavity. One arm moved around my waist, pulling me against him. He moved his free hand to the back of my head, pulling me just close enough so it wouldn't hurt. I moved my hands up to his shoulders. I layed one arm around his neck. I layed my free hand on his chest, feeling his heart beat fast. He noticed I kissed him back, so he pulled me completely against him. I fought with his tongue for dominance and won. I started to explore his mouth, but he quickly enough fought back and won. He pushed his tongue back in my mouth, swirling around mine sweet and soft.

"Oh my, so cute!" a voice squealed. Namikawa and I sadly enough broke the sweet and passionated kiss and looked up. Rozu, Kurisutaru and Gaia were looking at us."(F/N), enjoying yourself?" Gaia joked. "W-what?" I said, blushing furious. "It looked like you enjoyed youself." Kurisutaru said, smirking. "Can you go away?" Namikawa said, still holding me. "Come on girls, we leave them alone." Rozu said, squealing a little bit. They walked away, smiling and winking at me.

Namikawa didn't move his hands of me the whole time. He turned his face to me. "I missed you." he said, smiling sweet (how would he look? Oh my... well, use your imagination). "I missed you too." I said. He moved his hand from the back of my head to my cheek. "I love you (F/N), I always did." Namikawa said. I smiled and pecked his cheek. "I love you too, Namikawa." I said, smiling. "You can call me Rensuke from now on." he said, leaning closer. "Sure, Rensuke-kun." I said and sealed my lips with his. This time he licked my lower lip, asking for entrance. I gave in and let him enter my mouth. His tongue sweetly swirled around my tongue. He moved his hand back to the back of my head, pulling me as close as it was. I wrapped my other arm also around his neck, his lips moving in a sync with mine.

We broke the kiss and hugged each other. "I love you, (F/N)." Namikawa said, resting his head on my shoulder. "I love you too, Rensuke-kun." I said and snuggled my nose into the crook of his neck. He chuckled and hugged me tighter. His sweet embrace and the warmth of his body made me forget everything.

Now that Namikawa Rensuke is back in my life, nothing can go wrong
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Me : hehe, another one done!
Namikawa : OOC-ness alarm!
Me : don't be a crybaby
Namikawa : hey!
Me : boys...I'll never understand them. See ya all later!