I Need You | Miyabino Reiichi

Miyabino Reiichi a.k.a Preston Princeton

I feel hopeless, alone, abandoned. My parents aren't with me anymore. My mom is killed in an accident and my dad is in prison. He serves his whole life for killing three young girls, including my little sister and for prostituting seventeen other girls, including me. I now lived with a family friend, Sakuma Jirou. He's a nice guy and I liked living with him. He knows my story and helps me to get over it, but it's such a hard fight against those horrible thoughts.

After getting another letter from my dad, I sat down under a brigde. I felt sad and desperate. I wanted my dad out of my life so bad. I sat there, staring into nothingness when it started to rain. the rain was hard and thick and I couldn't look throught it. Somebody joined me from one to another under the bridge, but I didn't look at him.

The person wear a raincoat. ''Damn, that rain came out of nowhere.'' he said with a soft voice. I looked at him with the corner of my eye. He putted of his hoody and I saw something farmilair. Spiky silver hair, it was Miyabino Reiichi. He's in my class and we were friends, but I never told him anything about my past.

''I saw you sitting here before that rain, (L/N)'' he said. I kept quiet, squeezing the letter in my left hand. He layed his hand on my right hand and I blushed a little. ''What's wrong?'' Miyabino asked. I looked at him and cried. I pushed the letter against his chest and sobbed against my knees. He looked throught the letter and looked at me. ''You never told me anything about such things.'' he said. ''I couldn't, it's to hard for me.'' I said. He trowed the letter in the rain and wrapped his arms around me. ''No worry, it's okay.'' he said. I stopped sobbing and relaxed in his arms.

After some time the rain stopped. We got up and he brought me home. ''Thanks Miyabino.'' I said. ''No thanks, see you later.'' he said and ran of. I walked inside and got greeted by Sakuma. ''What did you did with the letter?'' he asked. ''Throwed it in the river.'' I said. ''Feeling better?'' he asked. ''Yeah, much better.'' I said. ''Okay then, dinner is almost ready.'' he said. I nodded and sat down on the couch. I signed and thought about Miyabino.

The next day

After school Miyabino and I studied at his house. Sakuma knew that and I needed to be home before dusk. We sat on Miyabino's room. I sat on his bed and he sat on his desk. ''Do you understand question number 45?'' he asked. I looked in my book. ''The anwser is 67 - -23 = 100.'' I said. He sat next to me and looked at it. He wrote it down and I looked at him. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach. He got up and I layed my books on the floor.

He sat down next to me. ''Why didn't you told me about your dad and those things?'' he asked. ''It was to hard for me.'' I said. ''No worry.'' he said. I looked up at him and looked right in his eyes. He leaned closer and his lips touched mine. My eyes winced a bit, but I closed them fast enough. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He licked over my lower lip and I parted my lips slightly. He slid his tongue in my mouth, caressing my palate and my own tongue.

He broke the kiss and pulled me against him. ''I love you (F/N), I need you.'' he whispered in my ear. ''I love you too.'' I said. He looked at me. ''I need you.'' he whispered and kissed me again, al my feelings of sadness dissapeared.