Bad Boy | Nishinosira Yoichi

Nishinosira Yoichi a.k.a Luke Skywalk

Me : this one is dedicated to Fuyuki-chan *happy smile*

Gaia : why so happy?

Me : because she's a great fanfic writer too

Nishinosira : -_-"

Me : well, have fun reading! Btw this was a Tsurugi X reader, but I rewrote it
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Schools bad boy, but soon your bad boy

Again one of my friends was crying. Why? Because she confessed to her crush, Nishinosira Yoichi, the schools bad boy. Almost all of my friends where having a huge crush on him, and when they confessed, they came back crying. This Nishinosira boy really made me angry. How dare he to hurt my friends like that? I decided to made an end to his rudeness against my friends, forever.

I walked up to Nishinosira. He smirked and closed his locker. "So (F/N), did your friend came back crying?" he asked sarcastic. I tried to slap him, but he grabbed my wrist. "What? You really wanted to slap me?" he asked "Baka, why do you make all of my friends cry?" I asked angry. He looked me in the eyes, smirking. I tried to get my wrist free, but Nishinosira's hold only got tighter.

I smirked and tried to slap him with my other hand. He grabbed my other wrist and I looked mad at him. "Why do you even try?" he asked, his face coming closer to mine. I almost blushed, feeling his breath against your face. "Don't know, just let me go." I said. He smirked and pressed his lips against mine.

I was completely paralysed. What the heck, I thought, blushing deep red. He pulled back, let go of me and walked away. I couldn't believe it. Nishinosira Yoichi, the schools bad boy, have stolen my first kiss, I thought shocked. Angry and in shock, I walked away.

Time skip; four days later

I avoided Nishinosira as much as possible. I saw him once in four days, but he couldn't do anything. Lucky a teacher saw it in time.

School was over, and I was putting some stuff in my locker. I closed it and wanted to walked away, but somebody grabbed my wrists and turned me around. I closed my eyes, not wanted to know who it is. "Missed me?" he asked intimidating. My eyes shot open and I faced Nishinosira. "What do you want?" I asked cold. He pushed me against the lockers. "Why are you avoiding me?" he asked, with almost a threatening tone in his voice.

I started to shake. Am I, scared of him? He smirked and bent forwards. I looked shocked and turned my head. "What, scared?" he asked sarcastic. He released one of my hands and moved his hand up to my face, caressing it with his thumb, making me shiver by his touch. I turned my head back at him. "No, I don't want you to kiss me again." I said. "And I don't care about that." he said. I felt nerveus when he bent torwards me again. I tried to turn my head again, but he kissed me again on the lips.

I tried to break free, but he had me in a hold to the point of unable to escape. He licked my lips, but I wasn't about to let him win. I kept my lips shut, but Nishinosira clearly had other things in mind. He pushed his tongue passed my lips. I gasped in shock and his slid his tongue into my mouth, leaving no place untouched by his tongue. I moaned as he swirled his tongue around mine, pushing me harder against the lockers, depending the kiss in a painful way.

He broke the kiss, and stared at me. His thumb wiped some saliva away from my mouth, making me shiver at his touch again. "I could kiss you longer, but you need air." he said, smirking. "Why the heck did you kiss me, again." I almost yelled. "Why? I love you (F/N)." he said. I couldn't believe it. He loves me, me. I didn't answer, I just broke free and run away.

The next day

I looked around and searched for Nishinosira. He wasn't around, so I putted my bag in my locker. When I locked it, I felt two hands on my shoulders, turning me around. Before I could protest, I felt a pair of lips against mine. I looked up and saw Nishinosira kissing me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He forced his tongue into my mouth and I felt how it swirled around mine.

I didn't know how long he was kissing me, but I now didn't want him to stop. When he tried to pull back, I wrapped my arms around his neck, trying to stop him from breaking the kiss. I kissed him back with much passion, making him kiss me back again.

Finally, we broke the kiss. "So, you love me?" he said with a smirk on his face. "Maybe, why do you think I tried to stop you from breaking the kiss?" I asked. He smirked. "So, you're mine now." he said. "Fine, Yoichi." I said and kissed him again. He kissed back and pushed me harder against the locker. When we broke the kiss, he smirked darkly. "You're mine, (F/N)." he said. I signed. "Bad boy." I said, looking away. "Well, I'm your bad boy." he said and kissed me once again.