Bad Boyfriends | Kishibe Taiga

Kishibe Taiga a.k.a Bay Laurel

Me : requested by...uhm...urg I forgot!

Asshu : CelestiaStarlight, duh -_-"

Me : right

Gaia : -_-"

Me : urg you two don't come here anymore *points tot the door*

Gaia & Asshu : OI!!!

Me : yep, have fun reading!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Kishibe's POV

There she was., together with him. His name is Hyan. He was now her boyfriend, but I didn't trust him at all. "Kishibe!" (F/N) yelled and waved at me. I smiled and walked up to her. (L/N) (F/N) is my best friend and secret crush. Now she is dating Hyan, I felt uncomfortable around them.

Hyan got up and left for a moment, and I saw my chance. "Listen to me (F/N), I don't trust Hyan." I said. She looked at me, confused. "What do you mean? He's so sweet." she said, laying a hand on my knee. "Listen, I feel something isn't right about him." I said, hoping to convince her. She signed and got up. She signed again and walked away.

Time skip

She didn't talk to me the rest of the day. I needed to show her Hyan isn't good for her. After school, I followed him carefully to the park. Weird, because he never comes here. I followed him and hid behind a bush. Hyan sat down on a bench, next to a girl. She hugged him and Hyan kissed her cheek. No way that is family of him. I knew that for sure when Hyan kissed her on the lips. I grabbed my phone and took pictures of them. For sure (F/N) wouldn't believe me if I only said it.

I waited a few minutes longer, having everything recorded. I decided to get out and confront Hyan. I got up and stood behind them. "And what do you think you're doing?" I asked. Hyan and the girl looked back at me. "Uhm sweetie, who is this?" the girl asked. "No worry Runa, he's just a friend." Hyan said innocent. "Okay then, I see you later." the girl, Runa, said and kissed his cheek. She walked away, waving at Hyan.

"What are you doing here?" Hyan asked me. "You cheat on (F/N), don't you feel guilty if she would find out?" I said, confronting him. "You won't tell her anything, because if you tell her, you'll break her heart." Hyan said and walked away. He was right. If I told (F/N), I would break her heart.

A few days later

The guilt was eating me from the inside. I needed to tell (F/N). If she finds out by herself, her heart will shatter into pieces.

Reader's POV

I noticed Hyan taking distance from me. He also checked his phone the whole time. I signed and thought he maybe cheats on me.

Kishibe walked up to me. I didn't really talk to him, but now, I needed his advice. "Hey, Kishibe-kun." I said, smiling a little bit. "Uhm (F/N), I need to tell you something." Kishibe said. I looked in his eyes. "Uhm, I need to tell you something too." I said, looking away. "What's wrong?" Kishibe asked concerned. "I have the feeling Hyan is cheating on me." I said. He closed his eyes and signed. "He is cheating on you, with a girl called Runa." Kishibe said relieved.

My eyes teared up a little bit. "How do you know that for sure?" I asked, hoping it isn't true. "I saw him in the park with her, and I took pictures." he admitted. I looked in his eyes and saw he wasn't lying. I broke down and cried. I felt two arms around me, hugging me tight. "It's okay, I'm here." I heard Kishibe whisper in my ear. I listened to his heartbeat and slowly calmed down.

Hyan walked up to us. "Say (F/N), are you cheating on me?" he asked, acting totally innocent. I broke away from Kishibe and stared angry at Hyan. "I know you're cheating on me, so I'm done." I said, looking at Kishibe through the corner of my eye. "Fine, well if you don't mind, I got to go to Runa." Hyan said and walked away.

I hugged Kishibe again, the pain stabbing me in my heart. "Hey, I'm here for you." Kishibe said softly. I looked up and smiled. "I know." I said, noticing his face was close to mine. I leaned in, just like him and he crashed his lips on mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Our lips moved in a sync, all the pain drifting away. He carefully trailed over my lower lip and I respond by parting my lips, feeling his tongue swirling around mine.

After minutes, that felt like hours, we broke away. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "I love you (F/N), I always did." he said sweetly. "I love you too, Taiga-kun." I said and kissed him again.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Me : done with drama

Gaia : why a cheater?

Me : because I like it

Kishibe : that's a reason

Gaia : just agree with everything -_-"

Kishibe : maybe...

Me : I'm done here, see ya all later!