Worth It To Me | Nagisawa Nagisa

Nagisawa Nagisa a.k.a Rob Crusoe

Me : Nagisawa!
Nagisawa : what's wrong, Destiny?
Me : you go first here
Nagisawa : oh right
Me : do the disclaimer
Nagisawa : Destiny doesn't own Inazuma Eleven (Go/Chrono Stone/Galaxy) or you, she only owns the story
Me : thanks, have fun reading!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Reader POV

Kaiou Gakuen, the school that sends shivers down my spine. The whole team is built up from SEED's who are all kind of arrogant. And I'm forced beig their manager. Why? Kaiou's kantoku, Kuki Masatsugu, forced me to, because nobody else wanted too.

The team's training was over and everybody came to get a water bottle. One boy caught my eye. Who? Nagisawa Nagisa. He was one of the team's members who wasn't so arrogant, together with Kaizu. He only haves a little bit too much self confidence.

I walked to the hallway together with Rozu. We're friends since birth, so we know each other like nobody does. From out of nowhere, I was grabbed from behind and pushed against the wall. "What are you doing, Nagisawa?" I heard Rozu say. I opened my eyes and stared into Nagisawa's black ones. "Y'know, you can also call my name if you want my attention." I said. A smirk formed on his face. "Nah, that's boring." Nagisawa said as he loosened his hold of me. "What do you want?" I asked him. "I want to talk to you, alone." Nagisawa said, making me shiver a bit. "Rozu, I see you later." I said. Rozu nodded and walked away.

Nagisawa waited until Rozu got around the corner. "Okay, can you now tell me?" I asked, waiting for his answer. He turned to me. "Oh right, I came here to ask you out tonight." Nagisawa said like it's nothing special. "Wait, what?" Did my ears just make a joke? Is he really asking me out? "Y-you want to go out with me?" I asked. He signed and rolled his eyes. "You're maybe beautiful, but not so smart." Nagisawa said. I raised an eyebrow, confused. "Why do you want to go out with me? Why not with one of your fangirls?" I asked, hoping to make him change his thoughts. "I just want to invite you to my house to watch a movie or something." Nagisawa said and loosened his hold further of me. "Urg, fine." I said. He now let go of me. "Great, at my place tonight around 5." he said and started to walk away. "Wait, I don't even know where you live." I said. "I'll text you the route and the number." he said and walked around the corner.

I walked to Rozu. She was sitting outside. "Finally, what did that bastard want from you?" Rozu asked, moving her fingers through her long, dark-brown hair. "He asked me out." I said. Her eyes winced. "He what?" she said. I signed and turned my head to her. "Don't let me repeat myself, Juru-kun." I said, using her last name. She chuckled and tried not to squeal. "You like him, don't you?" Rozu said. I blushed and looked away. "N-no." I said. She squealed and jumped of the bench. "Oh my, (F/N) haves a crush." Rozu said, squealing. I signed and got up. "Listen, aren't we supposed to work on our project?" I said. Rozu stopped and slapped herself. "Oh right, come on." she said, grabbing my arm and dragging me along with her.

Nagisawa's POV

"You did what?" Kaizu asked me. "You heard me, I ask (L/N) out." I said, looking proud. "Finally, someone is taking action." Murakami said, elbowing me. "Urg, shut up." I said and pushed his arm away. "Come on, you got what you want." Funaki said. I chuckled. "Does she even know where you live?" Kaizu asked. "I'll text her the route from school to my house." I said. Murakami signed. "What's wrong?" Kaizu asked. I looked up. "Why don't you ask her to wait for you at the school gates and walk with her to your house, baka?" Murakami asked. I raised an eyebrow and thought about it. "Yeah, that's a good idea, thanks." I said. Murakami raised his thumb.

I walked around looking for (L/N). I found her in a empty classroom together with Juru. I opened the door and walked in. She looked up and smiled a little bit. "Something wrong, Nagisawa-kun?" she asked. "No, I just wanted to change plans." I explained. She looked a bit confused. "What do you mean?" she asked. I scratched the back of my head. "Don't think I want to cancel it, really I don't want to." I said, getting that thought out of her mind. "Okay, what's it then?" she asked. "Well, instead of me telling you the route to my house, I had another idea." I said, smirking. "What?" she asked. "If you wait at the school gates around half past 4, I'll walk with you to my house." I said. She nodded and smiled. I almost blushed because of it. "See you then." she said and turned back to her work. I smiled and walked away.

Reader POV

It was almost half past 4, so I walked to the school gates. Rozu left for home and wished me luck. Like other girls, I took my casual clothes to school. As soon school is officially over, you're allowed to change your uniform and put on your casual clothes. With my uniform in my bag, I walked through the school.

When I reached the gates, my eyes winced in suprise. Nagisawa was already standing there. He caught sight of me and smirked. "Finally." he said and stood in front of me. "You aren't waiting long, are you?" I asked. His smirk turned into a smile. "Nah, well let's go." he said and offered me his hand. It took me a second to decide and took his hand. He intertwined his fingers with mine, a blush crept on my cheeks. He started to walk and I followed him.

Time skip

After 15 minutes we arrived at his place. His parents weren't home, he told on the way. He took me inside and closed the door behind me. He took my jacket and I fought against my blush. "What something to drink?" Nagisawa asked. I turned around and smiled a bit. "A glass of water is fine, thanks." I said. He smiled and nodded. "Just wait on the couch, I'm back in a minute." he said as he placed two glasses on the table. I sat down as he went upstairs to change his clothes.

He really came back in one minute. He changed hisn uniform for a black V-neck shirt and grey jeans. "Well, what do you want to watch?" Nagisawa asked. "I don't care, I like every kind of movie." I said. He nodded and grabbed a random one.

It wasn't a scary movie, just a romantic comedy. We laughed a lot and the whole time about the same things. Every time he and I looked at each other in the eyes, I felt my heart skip a beat. It was like his school attitude faded away and he turned into an other person. We watch a few minutes in silence, until I noticed something. He slowly snaked his left arm around my waist. He pulled me closer to him. I layed my head on his shoulder. That's how we watched till the end, one arm around my waist and my head resting on his shoulder.

The movie ended and I sat up. "Y'know, I like the way you laugh." Nagisawa said, chuckling. "Thanks." I said and smiled, making him blush. I looked at the clock. It was almost 8 o' clock. I looked out the window and notice it was getting dark. "I think I need to go home." I said and wanted to stand up, but Nagisawa pulled me back on the couch. "I can also walk you home, so no hurries." he said. I nodded and he from out of nowhere kissed me on the cheek. I blushed like crazy and looked in his eyes. "You're cute when you blush, y'know." he said before pressing his lips on mine.

I kissed him back, feeling him immediately taking control. He forced his tongue into my mouth, swirling around with my tongue. I slipped my fingers into his spiky, greenish hair. He slowly pushed me down and he leaned over me, not breaking the kiss once. I layed on the couch, with him hovering over me. He had one hand on my cheek and one hand at the back of my head, pulling me closer to deepen the already passionated kiss, his tongue caressing every inch in my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started fighting for dominance.

He broke the kiss and I grabbed his shoulders, pulling myself up. He wiped some saliva away from his mouth. I blushed like crazy as he hugged me thight. "W-what a-are y-you d-d-doing?" I stuttered. He kissed my cheek and looked in my eyes. "I love you, that's what I'm doing." Nagisawa said, kissing my cheek again. "Y-you what?" I asked. He looked in my eyes. "I love you, and I want you to be my girlfriend." he said, leaning closer. "Really?" I asked. He nodded and leaned closer, his lips almost touching mine again. "Okay then, I'll be your girlfriend." I said, smiling. "Okay but I have one rule." Nagisawa said, leaning closer again. "What, Nagisawa-kun?" I asked. "Call me Nagisa." he said sweetly. I nodded and he kissed me again, now gently and passionated.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Me : this was the most horrible time to write this part *signs*
Nagisawa : why?
Me : because my real life is turned upside down by everything *growls*
Nagisawa : then you focus on your Otaku life
Me : yeah right, well I'm going to the Resistance
Nagisawa : you're with the Resistance?
Me : yeah, and now I'm going *walks to the door* see ya later love y'all *leaves*