Sad Song | Tsurugi Yuuichi

Me : requested by CrossFight1005

Gaia : Didn't you read?

Me : What?

Gaia : You almost reached 100k reads!

Me : Oh right! Thank you guys so much. I know my updates are slow but I'm trying my best to make each one-shot special

Gaia : Done talking?

Me : *rolls eyes* Okay! Have fun reading!

(Btw got kinda addicted to this song. It's not a very happy one-shot)
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Reader's POV》
I nervously waited outside his hospital room. Each minute was killing me. Doctors were discussing with Yuuichi's parents about his surgery costs. I've known them for several years now, and helped ever since. His parents and Kyousuke worked hard to get the money for the surgery.

I was helping them for years now, collecting money for Yuuichi's surgery. Still, it was just too much. But Yuuichi was smiling like always. He got used to it. "I still have my parents, Kyousuke and you, (F/n). That's all I need right now." That's what he always said with his smile.

You and I

We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky

With you, I'm alive

Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide

So stop time right here in the moonlight

Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

I still helped. I wanted to see him walk, run and play soccer how he used to do before the accident. It was all bothering me.

That isn't the only thing. One of my best friends died several days ago. She layed in the room next to Yuuichi, after she tried to kill herself (Happened to one of my friends). It was heartbreaking. I couldn't sleep for days and didn't know where to go. Luckily there was Yuuichi, offering a shoulder to cry on.

My reasons to help Yuuichi are as clear as the sky. He promised me to be there when I needed him, so I'll be there when he needs me. That's why I came to the hospital, because he called. He said there was enough money for the surgery  and that things will get solved now.

But his parents wanted to discuss it with the doctors and their sons. So I stayed outside. It didn't bother me, I understood. I guess it's kinda hard to believe their son will walk again after so long.

Without you, I feel broke

Like I'm half of a whole

Without you, I've got no hand to hold

Without you, I feel torn

Like a sail in a storm

Without you, I'm just a sad song

I'm just a sad song

Finally, after those killing minutes, they walked out. I looked at them, waiting for a response. His mother smiled. "He'll be fine." she said. I nodded, not fully understanding her. Was he going to get surgery? They walked away before I could ask.

I sighed and looked into his room. "You sure, Nii-san?" Kyousuke asked, his voice as cold as usual. "Now I'm so close to be back to walking, of course I'm sure. We can play soccer together again." Yuuichi's voice spoke. I walked in, seeing them both look up at him.