Jealousy | Amemiya Taiyou

Me : -_Dawn_Withingale_- here's your request!!!

Gaia : What's your problem???

Me : Uhm, sorry, I'm just in a bad mood

Taiyou : You can see that... *chuckles*

Me : *glares at Taiyou* not funny, whatever let's start.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
No one's POV

"Listen, she's mine!" Taiyou yelled at Daichi Shiori, one of the popular guys of Arakumo Gakuen. Shiori just laughed. "You really believe that?" Noburu Hikori asked, trying to hold his laughter. Taiyou glared at the tanned, blonde boy. "Yeah, she can get much better." Shiori said as he moved one hand through his brown hair. Taiyou smirked. "Well, it's not like she'll go with one of you two sunboys." he said, smirking. It was true. Shiori and Hikori both had very tanned skin. They both huffed before walking away.

Taiyou signed as the guys were out of his sight. Damn they always teased him! Saying that (F/n) didn't like him, and they would have more chances to have her. It made him jealous as fuck. He just loved his girlfriend so much.

He walked down the hallway, as he suddenly heard a familiar, annoying voice. "Listen babe, why don't you dump mr. Sunshine and come to my house tonight?" Shiori's voice spoke. "I'm not breaking up with Taiyou!" a girl yelled, and no other girl than (F/n). "C'mon, a girl like you can get much better." Shiori said, inching closer to her. "No!" (F/n) yelled and pushed him aside, walking away from him.

Taiyou looked around the corner, seeing Shiori staring at (F/n) with a slight smirk. He huffed before walking back to his class. Taiyou clenched his fists and growled. He would explode if Shiori would have touched (F/n). He took a deep breath before leaving for soccer practice.

Time skip (Taiyou's POV)

I kept shooting and shooting. Damn I needed to get rid of my frustrations. As soon as practice was over, I relaxed a little. Sata walked up to me, his gloves pretty damaged. "You were really of fire today, Taiyou!" Sata said, his gloves in his hands. He even had small burn marks on his hand. "I'm sorry, Sata." I said, panting slightly. "Something happened, huh?" he asked curiously. If someone knew it when something was wrong with me, it was Sata. "Just...Shiori and Hikori...flirting with (F/n) all the time." I said, clenching my fists slightly. Sata nodded. "Jealous?" I simply nodded.

I told Sata the whole story. "C'mon, do you really think she would break up with you? And for one of them?" Sata asked, almost laughing. "They're popular, all the girls think they're handsome and athletic." I said, trying to hold my confidence. "You're popular, girls think you're handsome and you're captain of the soccer team!" Sata said, making a clear point. "You're right." I said, signing. We got up and got our stuff, walking back to the schoolbuilding.

Reader's POV

I was sitting outside the principal's office, waiting. Shiori and Hikori sitting inside, together with the principal. Taiyou and Sata just walked into the hallway, and I quickly wiped the tears of my cheeks. "(F/n), what happened?" Taiyou asked/yelled as he ran up to me. "They tried to make a move on me again. But when I rejected this time, they...scolded at me." I said, trying not to cry again. Taiyou grabbed my hand and pulled me up, bringing me close to him. "It's okay, I'm here." Taiyou whispered, rubbing my back. I relaxed and hugged him tightly. "I love you Taiyou. I mean it, I don't even like one of them." I said, looking in his eyes.

Taiyou smiled and looked me in the eye. "I love you too." he whispered before pressing his lips to mine. It didn't last long, because the door of the office opened. We quickly broke apart and looked as the two boys walked away. The principal turned to me. "If one of them bothers you again, then come back, okay?" he asked. I nodded, hugging Taiyou again.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Me : it's short, it sucks!

Gaia : moody...

Taiyou : short, yes...

Gaia : sucks, no...

Me : whatever! See ya guys next time!