How To Love Your Best Friend | Tsukishima Kagehide

Tsukishima Kagehide a.k.a Darius Cyrus

Tsukishima : why did you want to talk to me, Destiny?
Me : I decided to write about you.
Tsukishima : well thanks.
Me : well like everybody else, do the disclaimer.
Tsukishima : Destiny doesn't own Inazuma Eleven (Go/Chrono Stone/Galaxy) or you.
Me : thanks, have fun reading!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
I signed again, for the 100th time this day. Guess what? It's Valentines day here on Gassan Kunimitsu. The soccer club already haves a hard time dealing with all those girls who come to confess without succes. I don't have the nerves to confess to my crush, Tsukishima Kagehide. Why is faith so unfair?

"You don't look very happy today, (F/N)." a voice said. I looked up and saw my crush, Tsukishima Kagehide. What's my second problem? He's my best friend. So if I confess and he doesn't like me back, it maybe haves effect on our friendship. "Yeah, it's nothing to worry about." I said. He signed, making me look up. "Sometimes, you're kind of hopeless." he said. I stood up at looked him in the eye. "That's not true." I said. He took one step back. "Hey, I didn't wanted to make you angry." he said. I relaxed and stared at the ground. "S-sorry." I said. He smiled. "No worries, but promise me, tell me today what's on your mind before the end of the day." he said and walked away.

In class nothing interested me. I couldn't tell Tsukishima what was on my mind, because he was on my mind. I couldn't confess to him, because there's no way he likes me back. It will destroy our friendship. "Miss (L/N), maybe it's better if you focus on class except on others things." sensei said. I noticed Tsukishima stared at me, just like the whole class. I nodded shyly and hid my face.

After class I ran out the door, before Tsukishima was able to stop me. I ran outside to the park. I sat down underneath a tree, tears rolling down my cheeks. Someone sat down next to me and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Hey, don't cry." I recognised his voice. I looked up and stared directly into the magenta-colored eyes of Tsukishima. I broke eye contact and stared at his chest. He wiped the tears of my cheeks with his thumb. "What's making you so upset?" he asked. I swallowed and looked in his eyes. "ILoveYou." I said quickly, but not quickly enough. He leaned in and his lips softly pressed against mine.

It took me 15 seconds to realise my crush was kissing me, but I was paralysed by his actions and unable to react. He realised I wouldn't kiss back and broke away. "You don't really love me, do you?" Tsukishima asked with sadness in his eyes. "N-no, you just suprised me." I said, getting out of my trance. "So you love me too?" he asked. "Yes." I said. He leaned in again, making his lips touch mine again. He licked over my lower lip. I responded by parting my lips and fighting with his tongue for dominance. I grabbed his shoulders tight as he slowly pushed me to the ground. He bowed over me, not breaking the passionated kiss once. I gave in and let him take control, feeling his tongue swirling around mine. He placed his hands next to my sides, keeping himself up.

After we broke the kiss, I pulled myself up, using his firm shoulders. "I love you, Kagehide." I said as he kissed my nose. "I love you too, (F/N)." Tsukishima said and kissed me once again.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Me : sorry for the very late update, but I got a lot of others books
Tsukishima : not your fault Destiny
Me : thanks see ya later