My Distraction | Genda Koujirou

Genda Koujirou a.k.a Joseph 'Joe' King

Requested by ashie3242 on School Love (deleted)
Have fun reading!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
"What?! Neo Japan lost?!" Are my ears lying to me? I was manager of Neo Japan, but I wasn't there to see the team play. Kira Hitomimo-kantoku nodded and I growled. "Why wasn't I there?" I asked myself. "There's nothing that you can blame yourself for, (F/N)." Kira said. I looked up at her. "We're not going to give up, right?" I asked. She nodded. "We won't give up, they won't give up." kantoku said.

The next day

The team trained very hard and the captain, Saginuma Osamu, really worked hard. They want to play to international level so bad, but it's a long, hard figth to defeat Inazuma Japan. I signed as Kira-Kantoku blew the whistle for break time. The team picked a bottle of water of the bench after they got a towel from me. Something now was still on my mind. The dissapointment of the face of the goalkeeper, Genda Koujirou, every time now when he lets a ball in. I couldn't stand it, becuase I didn't want to see my crush sad.

''Uhm, Genda-kun, are you okay?'' I asked nervously. He turned his head to face me. He smiled and signed a bit relieved. ''I'm fine (L/N).'' he said, avoiding eye contact. ''Okay but, you look kind of dissapointed.'' I said. He chuckled and signed again. ''Yes, but I'm dissapointed at myself, for not being strong enough.'' he admitted, staring at the ground. ''That not true.'' I said, making him look up. I could see in his eyes he started to loose it and got annoyed. ''What do you know about it?'' he scowled at me. ''Huh?'' I asked. ''I got distracted.'' Genda explained. Before I could ask by what or who, Kira-kantoku blew her whistle again. ''Practice starts again.'' she said. The team putted everything down and went on practicing again.

After practice

I waited for Genda to come back from the changing room. I decided to look for him, because I didn't want to wait any longer. Just at that moment, Genda bumped into me. "Oh, I'm so sorry Genda-kun." I said. He chuckled. "No need to say sorry." he said. "Uhm, but back to the point." I said, going for the answer. "Oh right." he said a little uneased. "Why are you distracted?" I asked. He growled as he thought about every time he let a ball in. "You're my distraction!" he said before slamming his lips on mine. My mind was totally free from my body when I returned the kiss.

After a while, Genda pulled away. I stared at him. "You're my distraction, because I love you." he said. "I love you too, Genda-kun." I said. He smiled and kissed me once again.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
This sucks, but I can't get any better with this.
Next one is Fei Rune
See ya later