Take This As A Warning Please

Okay, I know that I'm still updating slow, but I'm waiting for the results of my exams and I'm looking for a job. Time for me is limited through the day.

But now my point of this author's note...

I'm happy you guys like my one-shots, and I've noticed that my Gouenji one-shot Stalker had the most attention recently.

It's great to hear you guys like this one-shot, and really live into it. But think again when you comment please.

Here's why ⬇⬇⬇

I removed these comments because I found it disturbing (the second one from 08:09 am) I took out the username and the photo because who it is isn't important rn

You can read is as yourself or OC, I don't care. It's an X reader one-shot so how you read it is your own choice. I also don't care how you made your OC, that's up to you.

But commenting this is disturbing to me. Remember that young I.E. fans are reading this book too please.

I know that I touched a sensitive topic in that one-shot. It was one of my first one-shots where I used a real-life thing for. Still, I won't accept these comments again. Not for this one-shot, or any other.

This is a warning. Take it as a warning. If comments like these keep showing up in one-shots, no matter the topic, then I'll finish the requests and book 2 will not come.

It's a warning to protect young readers. Please understand that.

Thank you!