Know Everything | Endou Mamoru (Quiz Drabble)

Endou Mamoru a.k.a Mark Evans

Me : *comes in* hey hey

Gaia : bye bye *leaves*

Me : o-kay, well this one is dedicated to FAIRY_LOIDS_EATER

Endou : yay!

Me : uhm, well, have fun reading!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Endou's POV

"God hand."

"Megaton head."

"Captain of the team."

"He, Kidou and Gouenji."

I smiled as I heard a right answer again. (F/n) seems to know every question about me. I just can't stop staring at her. Well, she is cute. Well, time to get in action. Without thinking, I get up and grab her arm, dragging her into a closet. I notice them all staring, but I just slam the door shut.

I look (F/n) right in the eyes. "How did you know everything about me?" I asked curious. She nervously lifts her shoulders. "I don't know." she says. I take a peek between the doors to see no one looking anymore. "Uhm, Endou, what's-" (F/n) starts, but I shut her up by kissing her on the lips. I can feel hercheeks heat up. She lays her arms around my neck and kisses back.

I turn my back to the closet and forget that the doors aren't closed. I fall backwards out of the closet. I hear everyone laugh, and I see (F/n) reaching her hand out to me. I grabbed it and got up. Both of us were blushing madly, but no one seemed to notice. We just sat down back with the rest, no one seeing are blush.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Me : these stories are short and horrible! I'm sorry!

Endou : I like it!

Me : *sighs* thanks