Cover Girl | Shimozuru Arata

Shimozuru Arata a.k.a Neil Turner

Me : I've grabbed a random cart out of the box (yeah people, a box with all IE boy names!), and I got...

Gaia : SHIMOZURU!!!

Shimozuru : *gulps*

Me : yep! Have fun reading!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I don't know why you always get so insecure

I wish you could see what I see when you're looking in the mirror

And why won't you believe me when I say

That to me you get more beautiful, everyday

_
Reader's POV

"C'mon Sugimori!" I yelled at my childhood friend Sugimori Takeshi. "Calm down (F/n), it's not like we're going to be too late!" Sugimori yelled back. I sloweddown, but just at that moment I bumped into someone. "(F/n)! Arata!" Sugimori said and stood above us. I stared in front of me. I just bumped into my crush and Sugimori's best friend, Shimozuru Arata.

_
When you're looking at the magazines

And thinking that you'll never measure up

You're wrong

_
I blushed as my eyes met his. "I'm sorry (F/n)-kun." Shimozuru said, getting up. "N-no worry, Shimozuru-san." I said. He reached his hand out to me. I smiled and grabbed it, blushing a bit. He helped me get up. "Thank you Shimozuru-san." I said, blushing. "No problem, and just call me Arata, okay?" he said, smiling. I nodded before getting dragged away by Sugimori.

_
Cause you're my cover, cover girl

I think you're a superstar, yeah you are

Why don't you know

_
Sugimori stopped dragging me as soon Shimozuru was out of sight. Gaia, my best friend, was waiting. "And Sugimori? Saw it yourself?" Gaia asked him. "I can't believe that you're right." Sugimori said suprised. "What?" I asked Gaia. "Didn'tyou saw it?!" Gaia asked, like it was so obvious. "Uhm, no." I said, confused by this weird conversation.

Gaia pouted annoyed. "Shimozuru likes you." Gaia said, making things clear. "Yeah right." I said, trying to hide my blush. "Oh c'mon, you like him too and we all know that." Gaia said, crossing her arms over her chest. "I-I-I-I...urg maybe you're right." I said, looking to the side. "I knew it!" Gaia said while jumping in the air. I signed annoyed and walked away. "Stop, she's gone." Sugimori said, but Gaia simply ignored him.

_
Yeah, you're so pretty that it hurts

It's what's underneath your skin

The beauty that shines within

_
I signed as I walked to my next class. My mind drifted towards Shimozuru. How can Gaia tell I like him? And why would she get Sugimori involved with her plans? Urg, too many questions. "Hey (F/n)!" I turned around and saw Shimozuru running towards me.

_
You're the only one that rocks my world

My cover girl

Oh, my cover girl

_
He stopped in front of me. "Uhm, hey Arata-kun." I said, forcing my blush away. "What's wrong? You aren't sick, right?" Shimozuru asked, laying his hand on my forehead. "I-I'm fine." I said, blushing. He pulled his hand away, chuckling softly before walking away.