Sea Princess | Tsunami Jousuke

Tsunami Jousuke a.k.a Hurley Cane

This in NOT a request but it WAS a part of my first book (deleted)
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
"Leave me alone!" I yelled to my mother. "You need to understand it's a great chance for your dad, we need to move." my mother said. "I don't want to go." I yelled with tears. Mu dad got a new job on a island, Okinawa. I didn't want to go, because of my friends and everything. "Why can't I just stay here?" I asked, begging. "No, now pack your stuff, we go tomorrow." my mother said. I slammed the door and layed on my bed.

The next day

Me and my parents went to Okinawa. I stared to the water, to myself. I looked back, but I couldn't see the land anymore. I sat down and waited for the boat to arrive.

When my parents unloaded the car, I ran upstairs and get to my new room. I looked out the window and wanted to cry. "Sweety, I got your stuff." my dad said and layed the two suitcases on my bed. He walked out the room and closed the door. I looked out the window, staring at everything around.

"Hey, up there!" I heard someone yell. I looked down and saw a tall boy with pink hair and tann skin. "Hey." I said. "Who are you? I never had see you here before." he yelled. "I'm (L/N) (F/N), who are you?" I asked him. "I'm Tsunami Jousuke." he said. "Nice to meet you." I said. "Come down, I can show you some things around here." Tsunami said. I shot him a questioning look. I don't even know him, I thought. "Fine, I'm coming." I said. I sneaked out of the house. He grabbed my arm and dragged me along with him.

"T-Tsunami, easy." I said. Finally, he stopped and let go of me. "Look." he said. I looked and stared with big eyes. A beautiful sight over the ocean, on the rocks. "Isn't it beautiful?" he asked and sat down. "Yeah, it's amazing." I said and sat down next to him. "I'm almost always here." he told. "Why?" I asked. "I can think better here, about things." he told me and layed down. I looked at him and smiled. He looked at me and grabbed my shoulder. He pulled me back, until I layed next to him. "So, if you need me, you can find me here." he said. "Okay, Tsunami." I said.

Time skip; a month later

Me and Tsunami sat down on the edge of the rocks. I'm on the same school as him, so I talked everyday to him. I slowly even got a crush on him.

"Do you like it here so far?" Tsunami asked. "Yeah, it's beautiful here." I said, never thought I would say that. "What is beautiful around here?" he asked. "Everything." I said. "I know someone that's more beautiful than anything around here." Tsunami whispered to himself. "Huh, said something?" I asked, sure of the fact that I heard him. "N-no." he said and blushed a bit. I smiled and noticed his blush. "Do you like someone?" I asked. "N-no...why do you ask me that?" he said. "You blush like crazy." I said. Tsunami signed and looked at me.

After a few minutes, I wanted to know what's on his mind. "So, do you like someone?" I asked. "Yeah, I like someone, but I don't dare to ask her." he said and stood up. I looked confused at him as he reached his hand at me. "Wanna play soccer?" he asked. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.

At a little soccer field, I didn't understand it completely. "Why do you want to play soccer?" I asked. "I want to show you something, maybe it works today." he said.

After ten minutes of trying to score a goal, Tsunami sat down. "Don't think it's gonna work today." he said. "Come on, you can do it." I said. He stood up and nodded at me. He kicked the ball as hard as he could in the goal. "Yes, you did it!" I yelled. He lifted me of the ground. "I did it! I did it!" he said happily. "Yeah, bt it put me down before we fall to the ground." I said but it was to late. He stumbled and fell down on top of me. He got of me and I sat up. He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled in his pink hair.

After some time, he faced me, his face a few inches away from mine. He leaned in and pressed his lips on mine. His actions completely surprised me, but I kissed him back. When he pulled back, he blushed like crazy. "Sorry, I got caught up in the moment." he said. I didn't let him apologize for loving me, so I kissed him again.

After I broke the kiss, he stared into my eyes with a smile playing on his lips. "I love you, since the moment we first talked to each other." he confessed to me. I couldn't believe it. Of course, I loved him too, but still I couldn't think this would happen. He looked at me, waiting for me to respond. "I love you too." I said. He smiled and pulled me into a hug. He loves me and I know that.