Headphones | Narukami Kenya

Narukami Kenya a.k.a Alan Master

Me : with all thanks to my bestie for ever, @GalaxyPegasus1

Narukami : oh where is Sakuma when you need him? *signs*

Kidou : don't ask me

Genda : I have a weird feeling

Gaia : GENDA-KUN!!! *jumps on his back*

Me : *pulls her off* can you stop harassing everyone?

Gaia : no *sticks her tongue out at me*

Me : guys, run now you still can! Have fun reading! *runs dragging them with me, followed by Gaia*
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Reader's POV

My usual day schedule. Well that's : first is morning things, second is school, third is getting dragged by my childhood friend Kidou to soccer practice and four is staring at my crush.

It's not Genda, because we are almost like brother and sister. It's also not Sakuma, because he's Kidou's best friend. It's not Kidou, because we're also like brother and sister to each other.

It's one of the team members who isn't getting stalked by so many fangirls. I'm talking about...Narukami Kenya.

Why him? Well, he's cute, funny, kind, hot and so many other things. But, there's no way he would like me back. I mean, he's popular and I'm simply a nobody.

I sat on the bench, my best friend Gaia next to me. I stared at Narukami, how he dribbled over the field. Gaia elbowed me, a smirk on her face. "What?" I asked, acting like I didn't understand. "Why don't you take a chance?" Gaia asked. I blushed and looked away. She knows I like him, but I just didn't want to take the chances I had. "No need to." I said, looking away.

She giggled softly. She got up and walked to the sideline. "Guys! Let's keep a break!" she yelled across the field. I looked up, immediately noticing Narukami, Genda and Kidou. They walked towards me and Gaia, who still had a smirk on her face. She tan towards Genda, dragging him a bit away from his friends. Kidou raised an eyebrow and Narukami went with one hand through his grey-purple hair.

With Genda and Gaia

"Genda, I want to ask you a favour." Gaia said. Genda looked confused at her. "What?" he asked. "When I give the sign, you push Narukami towards (F/n), okay?" Gaia asked. Genda simply nodded and walked back to the bench with her.

Back to the rest of the team

Narukami stood behind me, but I didn't notice it. I turned around and faced him, a blush crept on my cheeks. "Uhm, hey Narukami." I said, trying to stay calm. "You aren't nervous, are you?" he asked, a chuckle leaving his lips. "N-no, I'm not." I said, getting back to being myself. "Oh right, that's why you're stuttering." he joked. I ssgned annoyed. Genda stood behind Narukami. A noticed him, with a devilish smirk on his face. He pushed Narukami, causing him to fall towards me.

His forehead bumped against mine and his nose touched mine. I closed my eyes, waiting for him to fall on top of me. He grabbed my shoulders, trying to remain balance. When I opened my eyes, his lips were only an inch away from mine. We both blushed and smiled nervously. "Damn Narukami, just kiss her this way!" Jimon yelled turning around. Narukami took a step back and let go of my shoulders. I blushed like crazy and turned around, not wanting him to see me.

The next day

The memory of Narukami's face so close to mine kept rolling through my mind. If the team wasn't there, I maybe would kiss him. Maybe...yeah.