Ex - Step Brother | Kariya Masaki

Kariya Masaki a.k.a Aitor Cazador

Me : requested by Chocolate_princess15

Gaia : finally, she didn't forgot

Kariya : *laughs with rolling on the ground*

Me : idiots! Well, watch out for Kariya's pranks

Kariya : OI!!!

Me : yeah, well have fun reading!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
3 years ago

"Mom! That idiot pranked me again!" I yelled. The point is : my parents were divorced and a year ago my mom married Kariya Masaki's father. Every day, I got pranked and every day Kariya and I argued.

"Honey, what's wrong?" my mom asked. "I can't take this anymore." I said annoyed. "No worry honey, we'll leave soon enough." my mom said. I stared at my mom's arms, who where completely bruised. "Mom..." I said, but she walked back to the bedroom, packing her stuff. "Grab your stuff, we'll leave." she said. I obeyed and walked to my room, packing my stuff.

Present (next piece is also available on my other one-shot book, but edited)

"Urg, I hate him." I said when I putted on some dry clothes at home. "He really loves you." Aoi joked. "It's not funny." I said. A boy, Kariya Masaki, pranks me fror weeks and now he did water balloons in my locker to make me wet. "Now he's going to far." I said mad. "You think? He was your step brother." Aoi said, like it was obvious. "That's no reason to do this." I said, growling slightly.

The next day

I got another locker and was still looking around me, to look or Kariya isn't around. I felt almost stalked, scared he will prank me at any moment. Aoi waited for me at the soccer grounds, to stay by my side. I was about to get a confrontation with Kariya, tell him to stop it. If he thinks he haves the right to do this since he was my step brother, for that I'll help him out of that dream. "Where's that idiot?" I asked. "He isn't here yet." Aoi said. "I'm not waiting for him." I said and walked away to look for him.

I stopped the search and sit down by a tree. "He just avoid me, because he knows how angry I am." I said to yourself. "Looking for me?" someone asked. He turned my head. "Kariya, stop that." I said. "Why?" he said innocent. I started to get angry and stood up. "Yes, I was looking for you." I yelled in his face. He smirked evil and walked away.

The next day

Again, I looked around to search for Kariya. Fast I putted my bag in it and looked around again. I closed my locker and wanted to cry. "What's wrong?" Aoi asked.

Finally, I started to cry. "I can't handle his pranks anymore." I said. "Who's pranks?" Aoi asked. "Kariya, I almost feel victimised." I said. "Victimised?" Aoi asked. "I feel stalked." I finally yelled.

Aoi's POV

I walked to Kariya and slapped him. "Why did you do that for?" he asked. "For making (F/N) cry." I yelled. "Why did she cried?" he asked. I slapped him again. "Because of your stupid pranks." I yelled. "I-I didn't wanted to make her cry, I only wanted to make her notice me." he said guilty. "Tell her your sorry, or else..." I yelled and walked away.

Reader's POV

I were sitting in the school study hall, completely alone. I stared around and trow my book in my bag. I cried again, feeling scared and alone.

"(F/N), I'm so sorry." I heard a voice said. I turned around and faced Kariya. "Why did you do this?" I asked him. "I didn't want to hurt you, I wanted to make you notice me." he said.

He felt to his knees. "I'm a idiot, I'm really sorry, (F/N)." he said, almost crying. I kneeled next to him. "Kariya?" you asked, feeling a little bit sorry.

Without warning he pulled me into a hug and kissed me passionated. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and I layed my hands on his cheeks, holding him with me.

He broke the kiss, and stared at me. "I just wanted your attention, sorry." he said. "It's okay, Masaki." I said. "Mmm, sounds good." he said with a smile on his face. "I love you, Masaki, I never hated you when you were my step brother." I said and kissed him again, soft and passionated, making him feel my love.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Me : sorry, but this was my longest standing request so now that's done!

Gaia : sure...

Me : shut up! Laters minna!