My Everything | Matsukaze Tenma

Matsukaze Tenma a.k.a Arion Sherwind

Me : requested by deinahmarie

Tenma : me...again...?

Gaia : yep

Me : have fun reading!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
OOC-ness, jelous Aoi!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
It was a month since Tenma asked me to be his girlfriend. Since then, Aoi was trying to get between us. She was so jelous that Tenma loved me and not her. As long Tenma stayed with me, everything would be fine.

Aoi's POV

How can Tenma love someone like (F/n)? I was so convinced that he loved me. (F/n) was my friend. How can she take the boy I love the most? No way, I'll take Tenma back. Then (F/n) will know how a broken heart feels.

I walked to school together with Shinsuke, Shindou, Akane, Tenma and (F/n). I didn't look back when someone asked me something, because I didn't want to see Tenma, who's holding (F/n)'s hand. Luckily, it was Friday, so they aren't in the same class the whole time.

At Raimon (reader's POV)

Tenma kissed me on the cheek before going to morning practice. Aoi looked at Tenma and then at me, more like glaring at me. She followed Tenma to practice, since she's manager, she needs to be there. I walked to my class, ignoring the thought of Aoi glaring at me.

Class was over, so I ran to the soccer field to suprise Tenma. As I approached the team, Shindou and Sangoku came towards me and stopped me. "What wrong, Shindou-kun? Sangoku-sempai?" I asked, begging in my mind nothing happened to Tenma. "I know you're here for Tenma, but..." Shindou said. "But what?" I asked. Sangoku kept quiet. I looked to the field and Shindou tried to stop me, but it was too late.

There, on the field, Aoi was holding on to Tenma's shirt while she kissed him on the lips. Tenma's eyes weren't closed, but wide open instead. Tears stung in my eyes, seeing Aoi kissing him. She opened her eyes a little bit to look if I was there. She then broke the kiss, a innocent smile on her face. Tenma looked at me, but it didn't matter. I ran away, as hard as I could from him.

Tenma's POV

I pushed Aoi away and wanted to follow (F/n), but Aoi stopped me. "Tenma, don't go after her, (F/n) doesn't deserve you, (F/n) isn't good enough for you, (F/n) doesn't really love you, (F/n) is just a pathetic liar." Aoi said. I pushed her backwards, causing her to fall down. "How do you dare to say those things about (F/n)-kun?!" I yelled. I was so angry, because of her stupid jelousy. She got up, staring at me. "I'm telling the true." Aoi said, reaching for my hand. "I thought you were my friend." I said before turning around and running away.

I searched around the whole school, but couldn't find (F/n). I signed as I walked home after school. I didn't spoke to (F/n) to rest of the day. I only wanted to explain to her that I didn't love Aoi. She is the only one for me, my everything.

I walked to Riverside, seeing (F/n) sitting on the side. She was crying her eyes out. I slowly walked towards her. She was mumbling some things, but I couldn't hear it.

Reader's POV

I cried and cried. Tenma didn't love me anymore. "Why?! Tenma!" I mumbled. "(F/n)..." I looked up and saw Tenma next to me. "What are you doing here?" I asked, my voice trembling. "I wanted to talk to you." Tenma said. I turned away from him. "Why? Shouldn't you be with Aoi?" I asked.

Tenma sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I heard him sobbing while pulling me closer. "I only love you (F/n), and after what Aoi said about you..." Tenma stopped as I hugged him back. "I love you Tenma-kun." I said. He pulled away and wiped my tears away. "I love you too." Tenma whispered before pressing his lips on mine.

Tears stopped coming down my face as I kissed back. He softly trailed over my lower lip, asking for my response. I parted my lips, letting Tenma swirl his tongue with mine, his arms pulling me closer.

Tenma finally broke the kiss to catch his breath. He had his lovely smile on his face, his eyes sparkling. "I love you (F/n), I swear." Tenm said sweetly. "I love you too, Tenma-kun." I said. He hugged me again, the easy beat of his heart calming me down. He made me face him and pressed his lips once again on mine.

Extended ending

Aoi looked down us us. She fougt against her tears. "Forget him, I can get better." she said to herself before walking to her house.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Me : tissue alert!

Gaia : stupid Aoi

Aoi : OI *glares at Gaia*

Tenma : -_-"

Me : uhm...

Aoi : I go! *leaves*

Gaia : me too *leaves the different direction*

Me : then I go too.

Tenma : me too bye *leaves*

Me : bye! Next one is Kariya Masaki requested by Chocolate_princess15. See y'all later love y'all