The One For Me | Tsurugi Yuuichi (CS version)

Tsurugi Yuuichi a.k.a Vladimir Blade

This in NOT a request but it WAS a part of my first book (deleted)
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Yuuichi's POV

Finally, my operations were done and I was able to play soccer again. Kyousuke and I already trained every day. "Come on nii-san!" Kyousuke said and passed the ball to me. "Nice pass, Kyousuke!" I said and kicked the ball in the goal. A girl stood on the bridge and watched us play. She had shining (H/C) hair, tied up in a ponytail. "Kyousuke, why don't we ask her to play with us?" I asked him. "Really?" Kyousuke asked. I nodded. Kyousuke signed and nodded too.

Reader POV

I was simply walking around when I saw Tsurugi from my school and another boy playing soccer. He looked like Tsurugi, but older and cuter. He walked up to me and I looked at him as he was standing in front of me. Tsurugi was almost a head bigger than me, but he was already a head bigger than me. "I saw you standing, so would you like to play with us?" he asked. His eyes twinkled and his voice was deep, but also soft and sweet. "With you and Tsurugi?" I asked. "You know my brother." he said. I stared at him. "You're his brother?" I asked confused. "Yeah, I'm Kyousuke's brother, Tsurugi Yuuichi." he said and reached his hand out at me. I shook his hand and he smiled. "I would like to play with you, I'm (L/N) (F/N)." I said. We walked down and started playing soccer.

After an hour or two of playing, the three of us sat down in the soft grass of the field. "Not bad nii-san, just after those operations." Kyousuke said, panting slightly. "Operations?" I asked. "I'll tell you, okay." Yuuichi said. Kyousuke turned away, not wanting to hear the story again. "It was I guess six years ago and Kyousuke and I were playing soccer. I was 12 at that time and Kyousuke was 7. By accident Kyousuke kicked the ball in the tree. He climbed up to get the ball, but he fell out of the tree. I caught him just in time, but injured my legs. I couldn't walk for a very long time." Yuuichi told me the whole story. I looked at Tsurugi. "I don't blame him, it was an accident." Yuuichi said, breaking the silence. "I know nii-san." Kyousuke said. "But you can walk again, that's a good point." I said. Yuuichi chuckled softly. "You're funny (L/N)." Yuuichi said. "Call me (F/N), okay." I said. "Okay (F/N)." Yuuichi said. We sat there until dusk, talking about soccer.

A few months later

Kyousuke's POV

I started to notice weird behaviour when nii-san was talking about (F/N). "Nii-san, do you like her?" I asked. "What's that for a question?" he asked. "Well, you talk alot about her." I said. I saw nii-san thinking. "Well, maybe you're right." he said. "Well, go for it." I said and walked to my room.

Yuuichi's POV

Yeah yeah, go for it. If it was that easy. I was thinking about confessing. I walked passed the soccer field of Riverbank when I saw (F/N) shooting at the goal. "(F/N)!" I yelled and walked down to the field.

Reader POV

"Yuuichi-kun." I said. He smiled, making my cheeks burn deep red. For some time I liked- no loved him. "Mind it if I play with you?" he asked. "N-no not at all." I said. He smiled and picked the ball up from the ground. "Let's play soccer!" he said and passed me the ball.

After hours of playing soccer, the sun started to settle down. We both layed on the ground. "You're not bad, Yuuichi." I said. "You're great." Yuuichi said. I stared at the sky. "Say Yuuichi, what would you do if you was still unable to walk?" I asked him. "Well, I hoped we still met, of course." he said and sat up. I sat up and sat next to him. "Really?" I asked. He smiled at stared deep in my eyes. "Soccer, Kyousuke, my family and you are the most important things in my life." Yuuichi whispered softly. I noticed his face coming closer, his breath tickling against my skin. "(F/N), I love you." he said and pressed his lips against mine.

His lips felt soft and sweet against mine, like the Tsurugi Yuuichi that I know. His tongue slipped into my mouth, swirling around my tongue. I grabbed his shoulders and he pulled me into the grass, not breaking the passionated kiss once. He bowed over me, his lips still on mine and his tongue still swirling around mine.

Finally, after a few minutes that started to feel like hours, we both broke the kiss. I slightly panted, trying to catch my breath. "I love you too, Yuuichi." I said. He stroked my hair softly. "I believe that from the moment I saw you, I just knew you're the one for me." Yuuichi said softly. "I loved you since the first time I saw you." I said. "Now we both confessed, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Yuuichi finally asked. "Of course Yuuichi-kun." I said. He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same. We kissed again, listening to the sound of the birds and each others heartbeat.