When Friends Become Matchmakes | Sata Tosamaru

Sata Tosamaru a.k.a Ringo Saturn

Old part from School Love (deleted)
Have fun reading!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Reader POV

I walked through the gates of Arakumo Gakuen with Amemiya Taiyou and his girlfriend Aria Natsumi. I kept a small distance from them with no really good reason. Taiyou's best friend, Sata Tosamaru, was also walking with us. I spoke to him like a friend, but I have a huge crush on him. But he wouldn't even look at me.

Sata's POV

I walked with Taiyou, his girlfriend and (L/N) to our class. Because Taiyou was more busy with his girlfriend, I talked with (L/N). It felt like I just could said everything, but there were some things I couldn't tell, yet. Things like 'I love you'. Yes, I have a crush on her but I don't want to tell her. Finally, (L/N) and Aria sat down. Me and Taiyou sat on another place.

Taiyou's POV

I noticed that Sata is off for some days. Things like totally no focus and the whole time wanted to talk to (L/N). I got some ideas. "Sata, don't stare at (L/N) the whole time." I said. Sata blushed and elbowed me. "Shut up." he said angry. "Easy, tiger." I joked. "It's true, I have a crush on (F/N)." he told me. "I already thought that." I said. Sata looked up. I simply nodded and we followed class.

Reader POV

I looked at Sata through the corner of my eye. Aria noticed it and elbowed me. "Don't stare at him, he'll notice it." she said. "I have a crush on him, so let me." I said. "Well, go and get it." Aria said. "You mean with lunch break?" I asked nervously. "Yeah duh." she said. "No no no, never." I said, waving my hands. "Well, me and Taiyou will help you two." she said and winked. I didn't understand what she was thinking, so I tried to focus again.

Aria's POV

Well well, I knew it. I knew she had a crush on Sata. I need to find a way to get those two together. I knew it! But I need Taiyou-sama to complete my plan.

We walked to next class, but I grabbed Taiyou and dragged him along with me. "I need you." I said to him. "For what?" Taiyou asked confused. "To get Sata and (L/N) together." I explained. Taiyou simply nodded. "What do you have in mind?" he asked. I smirked darkly.

Reader POV

It was lunch break and I went outside. "Hey (L/N), follow me." Aria said and grabbed my arm. She pushed me into the club room and locked the door behind me. "Aria, what are you doing?" I yelled. "No worry." she said and left. "You're locked up too?" I turned around. Sata was sitting against the wall. "Yeah, you too?" I asked nervously. "By Taiyou yeah." Sata said.

Wait a sec...Aria and Taiyou did this on purpose!

"Who pushed you in here?" he asked and got up. "Aria." I simply said. "Okay." he said and leaned against the wall. "Don't we going to be to late for class this way?" I asked him. "Yeah, but I don't think that's why we're locked here." he said and closed his eyes. I took my chance and came closer to him. I just stood next to him and leaned against the wall. He opened one of his eyes and looked at me through the corner of his eye.

I closed my eyes and relaxed a bit. I noticed Sata moved from the wall. When I opened my eyes, his lips were on mine. My eyes winced a bit and I was paralyzed. Sata carefully pushed his tongue past my lips, pushing against my teeth. I relaxed myself and laid my hands on his shoulders. I let his tongue into my mouth, feeling mine swirling around his.

We kissed until we were out of breath and broke apart. "I-I love you, (F/N)." he said, scared for rejection. "I love you too, Tosamaru." I said and gave him a soft peck on his lips. The door flew open. "Finally, did it need to take so long?" Taiyou asked. Aria stood next to him. "You're both idiots sometime." I said. "We know." Aria said, smiling. They left and Sata and I kissed again, ignoring the school bell.

I know now with Sata I can face everything and the first thing I need to was our history teacher, because we were sure to late for class.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Next one is Ichinose Kazuya
Requests are welcome!