Tutor | Saewatari Yuuichirou

Saewatari Yuuichirou a.k.a Davy Inchy

Me : I'll give you a look into nerd land *smirks*

Saewatari : OI!!!

Me : I'm just kidding, this one is requested by crison18645

Gaia : hehe -_-"

Me : have fun reading!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
My eyes widen as I stared at another of my tests. Te second fail in one week! I wanted to slam my head on the table, but I know that if I did, everyone will think I'm crazy. "Miss (L/n), it's time your you to get help." my teacher said. I sighed and nodded. Suddenly, Saewatari walked up to me. Also known as the smartest guy in the class.

Saewatari was one of the smartest kids in class, and the captain of the soccer club. He wasn't what they call hot, but he was handsome and some girls were having a crus on him. I most of the time got very annoyed by his attitude and the way he looks down at me.

"Ah Saewatari, can you be (L/n) tutor?" my teacher asked curious. "Why not? I'd like to help." Saewatari said. I sighed annoyed as he looked down at me. "Great, well miss (L/n) you got a tutor." my teacher said. "Okay then." I said, looking at Saewatari through the corner of my eye.

After school, I wanted to go home, until a hand on my shoulder stopped me. I turned around, facing Saewatari. "And where do you think you're going?" he asked confused. "Home." I said. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the school. "No way, first we have to study for the next test." Saewatari said. I sighed annoyed but sat down. "Okay, we start with Math, and we also do Biology." Saewatari said. I simply nodded and opened my math book

Time skip (says the lazy writer)

"Finally done!" I said, stuffing my books into my bag. "Okay, but you have to study at home." Saewatari said. I growled a little. "Yeah yeah, you're not my mom." I said annoyed. He chuckled and grabbed his stuff. "Well, see you tomorrow." Saewatari said and walked away. My eyes followed him until he was out of sight.

The next day

I had an free hour, but Saewatari too. We studied the whole time, and he kept demanding me around.

After school, I had to study with him again. Lucky me, because we studied together our whole free hour, we only studied for a half hour. Afterwards, I quickly packed my stuff and left school to get home in time.

A few weeks later

I happily ran up to Saewatari, hugging him from behind. "Let me guess, you didn't fail?" Saewatari asked curious. "Thank you." I said, giving him a fast peck on the lips. I immediately blushed at my action. "S-sorry." I said, blushing like crazy. "No need to." Saewatari said, smiling. I kept blushing, even when I walked away to get back to class.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Me : making a drabble is a new specialty

Saewatari : yeah right -_-"

Gaia : shut up nerdy face!

Me : -_-" o-kay?