Feelings | Matsukaze Tenma

Matsukaze Tenma a.k.a Arion Sherwind

This in NOT a request but it WAS a part of my first book (deleted)
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Friday

"Tenma, pass!" I yelled across the field. Tenma passed the ball to me and I kicked it in the goal. "Great job (F/N)." he said. He gave me a high five and I walked over to Aoi. She didn't notice me, she only stared at Tenma.

"Stop staring, he'll notice you like him." I said, trying to sound normal. "I can't help it, he's so cute." Aoi said, her big eyes focused on me. "Well, maybe you need some time with girls." I said, smirking. "What do you mean?" you asked. "There's a new horse ranch were I ride, I can take you on a ride into the woods." I told. "Sure? I can't ride." she said, looking a little bit embarrassed. "Sure, the horses are amazing." I said. "Fine." Aoi said. "Great, see you tomorrow." I said and walked away.

Saturday

I was already busy saddle up a horse for Aoi. "(F/N)." Aoi said. "Here." I said. Aoi looked over the door at a beautiful white horse with black manes and tail. "You're riding Majikku (Magic)." I said and handed Aoi a black cap. She put it on her head and took Majikku over from me. "Just wait outside for me." I said. Aoi nodded and took the horse outside.

After some minutes I came outside. "Wow, your horse is beautiful!" Aoi said when she looked at the golden horse with shining white manes and a shining white tail. "Her name is Gōruden (Golden)." I said and the mare pushed her nose against my arm. I hold Majikku when Aoi climbed up. "Wow, it's high." she said. I gave her the reins and climbed up my horse like it was nothing. "Well, let's go." I said when Aoi and I got of the property.

In the woods we were talking about everything. We got out of the woods and I stopped Golden for a second. "Isn't this better than the whole time with all those boys?" I asked. "Yeah, it's relaxing." Aoi said. "I told you." I said and smiled.

When we got back, Aoi jumped of Majikku, but I got into the training ring. "What are you going to do?" Aoi asked. "Jump, duh." I said and kicked Gōruden. The mare galloped some rounds, her feet flying over the ground. I made my way to the first jump and flied over it, just like the other jumps. "Wow, you're great." Aoi said. I jumped of and brought Gōruden back to her stable, followed by Aoi and Majikku.

Sunday

Aoi and I just came back from a ride. She said she was going to confess to Tenma, but something in my mind didn't want that to happen.

I stood next to Aoi when I brushed Gōruden very nervous. Gōruden turned her head, knowing that something is wrong. When I looked into Gōruden silver eyes, I knew I needed to talk. "Uhm Aoi, do you think it's smart to confess?" I asked carefully. "Yeah, I'm sure he wouldn't break my heart." she said. "But, do you think he likes you?" I asked. "What do you mean?!" she said, getting angry. "I just say that I don't want you crying." I said. "What is this? Normally you would help me with this!" she said. I kept quiet. "What's the problem? Do you have a crush on Tenma?" she asked. "Actually, yes I have." I said. "Know what? Forget it! I'm now going to Tenma to confess!" she yelled angry and walked away.

Monday

I stood next to the soccer field, waiting for Aoi. After the fight on sunday I didn't talk to her about the whole Tenma situation.

I was about to make things clear, until Tenma walked up to me. "Talked with Aoi?" you asked. "Yeah, she confessed to me." Tenma said. "And now?" I asked. "I told her that I didn't like her." he said. "Why?" I asked. "Because I like someone else." he said nervous. I couldn't even ask him who, because he pressed his lips on mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to deepen the kiss.

When he pulled back, he smiled shyly. "You like me?" I asked. "Yes, alot." he said. I looked up and saw Aoi standing. I walked up to her. "I'm sorry." I said. "No worry, it's fine, make Tenma happy." she said and bowed. "Thanks." I said and walked back to Tenma. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled you into a hug. "Aoi said that I need to make you happy." I whispered. "No need, you already did." he whispered softly, making me feel happy.