Kiss | Matatagi Hayato

Matatagi Hayato a.k.a Falco Flashman

This in NOT a request but it WAS a part of my first book (deleted)
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
One year ago

I rolled down the hill, with little Matatagi Hayato holding my shoulders. When we came to a stop, I layed on top of him.

"I'm sorry, Hayato, I..." I tried to say, but suddenly his lips were on yours. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He rolled over, making me end up on the ground and him on top of me.

When he broke the kiss, I couldn't say a word. "W-why did you do that?" I asked a little confused. "Because I love you." he said easily. Instead of telling him that I love him to, I kissed him again.

When I broke the kiss, he started in my eyes. "So you love me to?" he asked, pretty sure about it. "Pretty much." I said. He laid down next to me. I came closer and he wrapped his arms around me.

This is the beginning of (L/N) (F/N) and Matatagi Hayato

Present

I walked to the team's practice of Shinsei Inazuma Japan with Matatagi. He had one arm around my waist, to hold me against him.

"Well, I see you later." he said and kissed your cheek. "I see you later Hayato." I said. He ran of and I walked to the girls dressing room.

In the girls dressing room I talked to Nozari Sakura. "How long are you and Matatagi dating?" she asked. "A year." I said easily. "Already kissed?" she asked. "What's that for a question? Of course." I said. "I mean with tongue." she said. My head turned red. "N-no..." I said. "Why not?" she asked. "W-well, I...uhm..." I tried to explain, but I couldn't come up with a reason. I can't tell her I'm scared, I thought. I stood up and walked away.

I looked for Matatagi. He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me. "There's my (F/N)." he said and pressed his lips on mine.

I enjoyed his lips on mine, like always. But when he licked my lips, I backed of. "Something wrong?" he asked. "N-no, it's just, not here." I said. "It's okay, then I come back to this after practice." he said and walked back to practice. I got scared. I come back to this after practice. I heard his voice through my head.

Time skip; almost after practice

I stared at the clock. Just 30 minutes and then... i got really nervous at only think about it.

Finally, sadly, practice ended. Oh great, I thought when I packed my stuff. I got out of the practice grounds and walked to a small park nearby.

"There you are." I heard a voice and froze. "H-Hayato?!" I said with a soft voice. He sat down next to me. He snaked an arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I stared into his eyes when he came closer and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He licked my lower lip, just like at practice. I didn't want to do it, but I couldn't pull back. He licked my lower lip again, trying to make me respond.

Matatagi got impatient and pushed his tongue against my lips. I tried to hold him back, but he pushed his tongue past my lips and it pushed hard against my teeth. He pushed me gently to the ground, hovering over me, his tongue still pressing against my teeth. Finally, I couldn't stop him anymore and let him enter. His tongue swirled around mine, making me slowly panting for air.

Matatagi broke the long kiss and stared at me. "Not scary, right?" he asked. I nodded softly and he kissed me again, forcing his tongue in my mouth again. I slipped my fingers through his hair and he pulled me closer to deepen the kiss.

When he broke the kiss, I couldn't say a word. "I love you." he whispered softly. " I love you too, Hayato." I said and layed my head against his chest. He softly kissed my head. Matatagi and I stayed there, together without any fears from now on.