Stronger Than Friendship | Hyoudou Tsukasa

Hyoudou Tsukasa a.k.a Alessandro il Grande

Me : Hyoudou! Come here!
Hyoudou : what wrong Destiny?
Me : you're late, you're first here you know?
Hyoudou : what?
Me : you're first
Hyoudou : what?
Me : say something else, do the disclaimer
Hyoudou : wha~ never mind, Destiny doesn't own Inazuma Eleven (Go/Chrono Stone/Galaxy) or you
Me : thanks, well have fun reading *leaves*
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
~Flashback~

He and I played soccer. He stood in the goal and I tried to score. "I can't, I can't score Tsukasa." I said angry. He came out of the goal. "Don't give up." he said and sat next to me. "But you're like a wall, I can't pass it." I said with a tear in my eye. "Come in, keep trying." he said. I looked in his reddish eyes and felt better. He's maybe now ten years old, but he acts like an adult. He's a year old than me and we always play soccer together. He hold me against his chest. "Come on, one last time." he said with puppy eyes. "Fine." I gave in and got up.

Finally, I scored a goal against him. "Yeah I did it!" I yelled. "You did it!" he yelled and lifted me of the ground. He lost his balance and fell down on top of me. I looked at his face when our lips touched for a few seconds. We both smiled nervously and blushed deep red. He got up and helped me up. "Well, I gotta go home." I said and quickly left him alone on the field.

Back to reality

It's six years later. I went to Gassan Kunimitsu together with Hyoudou. Problem : we didn't really talk for six years after our 'accidental' kiss. I kept thinking about it, but I bet he didn't anymore. He also had a girlfriend, Pinku Ojo (means Pink Princess). Another problem : she hates me.

Class started in five minutes when Hyoudou came to me. "Hey (L/N), how are you?" he asked. I looked up a bit surprised. "I'm fine, how are you?" I asked. "Don't tell me you're nervous by talking to me." he said with a smile. "No, we're just friends." I said. He passed me and sat behind me.

I walked through the park to my house. I sat against a tree, staring at the same spot where Hyoudou kissed me. Damn, that thought didn't leave me. "(L/N)!" I looked up and saw Hyoudou waving at me.

Oh no.

I got up. "Should we go walking for a minute and talk?" he asked. "Y-yeah that's fine." I said and started to walk. "You and I didn't really take for a while." he started. "I know." I simply replied. His phone rang and he grabbed it. His girlfriend called him. He ignored it and put his phone back in his pocket. He looked at me. "Don't ask me why I ignored her." he said. I simply nodded and walked further.

We walked for a few hours until dusk. "Can I ask you something?" Hyoudou asked carefully. "S-sure." I said nervously. "Do you still think about what happened six years ago? When we kissed?" he asked. My eyes winced a bit. "Yeah sometimes, and you?" I asked carefully. "Sometimes yeah." he said. He scratched the back of his head and I simply looked away. "I gotta go." I said amd wanted to walk away. "Wait (F/N)." Hyoudou said and grabbed my arm. He turned me around and his lips landed on mine.

I didn't know what happened. My best friend, Hyoudou Tsukasa, was kissing me! If his girlfriend finds out...

Oh no!

I was paralysed and couldn't push him away. I finally closed my eyes and waited for the end.

He broke the kiss after some time. I knew he stared at me, but I kept my eyes closed. "(F/N), please look at me." he begged. I slowly opened my eyes. "If Pinku finds out." I said. He shaked his head. "So what?" he asked. I looked confused at him. "You know you actually kind of cheated on her by kissing me." I explained to him. "I know, but I don't care if she breaks up with me." he said smiling. "What?" I asked suprised. "Believe me, she maybe looks beautiful, but she's kind of the devil in disguise." he sais, making me laugh.

We sat there for some time. Meanwhxile he called Pinku to tell her it's over. Damn she freaked out. He brought me home and I messed his hair up, making him kiss me. "Good I never forgot that kiss from years ago." I said to myself and layed down with my eyes closed, dreaming away.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Me : well the end sucks, I know.
Hyoudou : maybe a little bit.
Me : I know, I know
Hyoudou : yeah, but I gotta go now so see you later *leaves*
Me : I gotta go too, well see ya all later *leaves*